Chapter 3 : House

"Wow this fly!" I said " Ian know you had style"

"Umm..." He said

"It was a compliment nigga.."

"Oh thanks, I guess"

He said walking up the stairs. He went into a HUGE room and i knew it was his because of the colors. Everything in the room was red, black and white. He had black dressers, the bed had red, black, & white covers. & There was a '65 in. TV hanging on the wall.

He went into his walk in closet with a Nike bag. So i just dived into his bed & made myself comfortable.

I was scrolling through the TV. " Who told your short ass to get comfortable?" He asked.

"First, I'm fun sized and  Me Nigga!" I said while rolling my eyes making him smack his lips. Fuck you mean? 

He soon came out with the bag and I guess he had clothes in them. He walked over to the drawers and got his boxers & Nike socks & slides.

"Where you staying?" I asked

"With King, nosey ass..." I guess he tried to mumble the last part BUT I heard him. I jumped out the bed and dived on him making us both fall to the ground. I was on top of him with my hands pinging his behind his head. I kinda liked this position . ::>_<::

"Apologize" I said Tryna sound mad!

"Nope" He said "You do know I'm Wayy stronger than your light ass right?"

"Ugh" I said 'cause it did make sense "Just do it"

"Okay... for what?" he said confused

"For calling me nosey"

"Sorry for calling your nosey ass nosey!" He said putting emphasis on 'Nosey'.

" I should kick you between your legs" I said still on top of him.

Although he looked quite comfortable. I guess, I need to go to the gym more often then! 'Ugh '

He flipped my over so he was on top.

"Yeah, whatever" he said " & ma why you blushing madd hard?."

I rolled my eyes and my cheeks started turning red.'Ugh' why am I so bright? I thought. I turned my head & said "I'm not"

"Who you Tryna convince Me or you?" he said. Cocky much!

" W/ ever just get off me!!" I begged. & surprisingly he got off. He headed towards the door and turned the TVs off. Then, he helped me off the floor. I went to the mirror to fix my hair.

We walked back to the car & told him to stop by my house so I could get clothes..I told him the address. I texted king & told him about the pizza. & that I was staying, too.

When we got to the house, I got out but he didn't. Why? I don't know. "C'mon boy" I said annoyed

"Correction MAN " He said "I'm 2 years older than your young butt."

"Just come on, dangg" I said as we walked into the house and upstairs to my room. I picked out my Nike bag and went into my walk in closet. I picked out 4 attires: club clothes, sleep, town clothes, and extra.

I went to my drawers & turned around only to see him laying in my bed watching TVs. & with his hand inside his pants.'Ugh'. I put my underwear and bras into the bag & turned back to him." Um, who told you to get your strong-ass comfortable? "

"Me, Myself,  and I" Rude much!

I jumped on top of him again and said " I swear you & king are gay. Why do y'all have y'all hand In your pants for?" he just humped his shoulders. " well we have 45 min. left .so wake me up in 30." I said still on top of him

"Why you still on me?" he said

"My house and I do what I wanna. 'Cause I'm a boss!" I said

He took his hands out of his pants and put them in the back of minds

That's how I went to sleep! ;)

...................

Thanks for reading

Comment.& Vote

@keebayee