Chapter 5: Caius's daughter

Alec's POV

I am watching Caius and he has a huge smile on his face. Ali runs into his arms. I suppress the growl forming in my throat. Felix, Demetri, Jane, Aro, Marcus, and myself are all shocked as Ali is pretty much squealing and Caius is the happiest that I have ever seen him. "Is mommy here too", Ali asked. Caius's smile falters and looks at us. I shake my head 'no', as in she is not alive. His smile drops. "Amazing", Marcus says. "What is it brother", Aro asks. "The child is Caius's biological daughter", Marcus says. "So you my dear are like Renesmee", Aro says. "Wait so bug is a hybrid like the Cullen child?", Felix asks. "Exactly", Aro states, "Brother why did you not tell us that you had a daughter", Aro asks. "I did not want to put her in danger", Caius says. "Why did you want to destroy Renesmee if your daughter was like her?", I asked. "If they got to keep their child and I didn't, I was jealous", Caius admitted. "Ali has became quite close with the Cullen's", Demetri said. "How did she meet them", Caius asked getting slightly angry, but not to much since his daughter was in the room. "We found Al in the woods, and was unconscious in the snow and ice. Carlisle was the one to make sure she was okay after word", Jane said. "I see, seems like we owe Carlisle and his coven a thank you", Aro says.

"Daddy, is there anything fun to do here?", Ali asked looking up to Caius. He looked around not sure of what there was to do in the castle for a ten year old. "Come on Al. We will find something fun to do", Jane says taking Ali's hand.

 Caius sends her a grateful look before Jane and Ali walk out of the room

Caius sends her a grateful look before Jane and Ali walk out of the room. "What happened to Melody", Caius asked. "She committed suicide", I said. Caius flashed out of the room with what looked like tears in his eyes. "When are you going to tell him, Alec", Marcus asked. "What?", I asked. "When are you going to tell Caius you are matted to his daughter?", Marcus asked. I don't know", I said. The door burst open to a murderous looking Caius. "YOU WHAT!!", Caius screamed. "Ali is my mate", I said. "NO", Caius said. Before I knew what was happening Caius had tackled me, holding me in a choke hold when the door opened with a surprised Jane and a scared Ali. "Daddy NO!!", Ali screamed, "Don't hurt him. He is my best friend". Caius's grip loosened. "Caius I promise never to hurt her or let harm come to her. I will protect her with my life", I said. "You better. If you don't you can promise a very painful death for you in your future", Caius hissed. I gulped. I knew he was completely serious. "Brother, I think Alec understands. You can let him go now", Aro said clearly entertained.

   "Daddy why did he call you brother?", Ali asked

"Daddy why did he call you brother?", Ali asked. "They are my brothers, princess", Caius said. "What nicknames can I give them?", Ali asked. "What does she mean by nicknames", Aro asked. "Ali remembers people's names better if she has a nickname she creates", Caius says. Ali looks at Caius hopeful then turns to Aro and Marcus. "Can you be my Papa's. Like grandpa's. I have never had grandparents", Ali states excitedly. I saw a small smile on Marcus's face and a smile on Aro's face. "Of course my dear. Can I get you actual name?", Aro asks. "Allison, but I like Ali", Ali says. "Well Ali, I am Aro and the man to my right is Marcus", Aro says.

Caius gives Aro his hand and Aro smiles sadly at him. "Yes of course brother", Aro says. Caius takes Ali's hand and is walking towards the door. "Daddy where are we going?", Ali asks. "We are going to talk about Mommy", Caius states softly. I can hear Caius talking to her, but them it is silent. "NO. MOMMY ISN'T DEAD. SHE SAID YOU WERE DEAD AND YOU ARE HERE. NO!!!", Ali screams. I can hear her fall to the ground sobbing. Caius picked her up trying to sooth her, but when it does not work, I hear Caius call for me. I give him a sad smile then take the small, crying child from his arms. She curls into me and wraps her arms around my neck. Caius gives me a grateful look and exits. So now I am by myself with Ali in her room, where she is crying into my chest while I say soothing words to her. When that does not work I think of one last thing. The lullaby mother use to sing to us when we were children. I start humming it and Ali starts to calm down. Soon she falls asleep, tiring herself out by all the crying and the time change. I go to lay her down in her bed, but she won't let me go. "Tesoro, you have to let go", I whisper. "No Alec. Don't leave me please", She mumbles. "Okay. I won't", I said. so that is how I stayed the whole night, Ali wrapped in my arms. I am in love with Caius's daughter.

A/N: I hope you guys like this chapter. I thought I would be a cool chapter. If you guys have any suggestions for future chapters, let me know in the comments. Thank you. Please vote and comment!

Love ya'll,

~D