kyoya x reader

Yooooo so you're all probs getting really annoyed with all the kyoya x readers and I'm sorry I just...really have a type. And he's it. Eh.

Sooo curiosity has arisen in the depths of my little mind do to something said in a PM from a fan (you know who you are, hmmm artsy?) how old do you guys think I am? Like straight up I wanna know. Just guess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        At the end of the day its nice to know a photo editing app will never judge you based on how often you want to look more like Scarlett Johansson. The fallback in this being that, an app may not, but people almost always certainly will.

            These are the same people who inflate their boobs and edit their hair on instagram to unrealistic proportions and then get mad when someone mentions how fake it is. That being said these people opinions should matter very little to the individual who doesn't post her Scarlett Johansson selfies.

             But there will always be one, just one damned person who you will be hellbent on impressing. For my unlucky self, that person would be the rude and insatiable heir, kyoya.

            In a way I never truly think he's meaning to be rude then he says something that's so unforgiving and hurtful I'll delete any pic that I make have felt cute in. For instance, that morning I'd posted a cute, photo with the lighting and hair ever so slightly edited because who doesn't like the inkwell filter anyway? An hour and a single comment from him later, ("y/n, do you really need to edit every photo of yourself? It's inexcusable.") That I would take it down and become too embarrassed to post again. It wasn't like I was changing my entire look, just smoothing out some fly-aways.

             Kyoya. That pompous, arrogant, spoiled, conceited little son of a b- DING! My phone lit up with a notification. A group message from some of your other friends in the host club flashed across the screen. I quickly opened it up.

KThing1: "(y/n), did you really already take that picture down?"

KThing2: "yeah, I wanted to bask in the glory of it but I went to find it and it was gone."

YaGal(y/n): yeah well kyoya's comment kinda killed the vibe.

FudgyOkra (look up ourans bloopers on YouTube, it'll explain haruhi's screen name): "Isn't that his place in the host club? To kill fun and make people feel bad?"

DragonPrince: "nah, dad just wants to see (y/n) without any editing. He thinks the whole concept of it is dumb. Hey, what do to guys think he'd say if he saw her post a picture without and editing?"

YaGal(y/n): he'd crush my very existence, tamaki you n00b.

KThing1: "you can post it (y/n) or I'll post that picture of you after you face-planted in the mud at the park."

YaGal(y/n): nice try. I deleted it off your phone.

KThing2: "I still have a copy."

DragonPrince: "me too!"

FudgyOkra: "saaaame!"

YaGal(y/n): fine but when I die I want you all to be bearers at my funeral so you can let me down one last time.

              Without hesitation I left the chat and pulled open my camera snapping a picture of my best "eye-sex-through-the-lens" face, messy hair and all. I quickly uploaded it without thinking and lay waiting for the moment of judgment.

           Not 10 minutes after posting the dreaded comment came through. Kyoya's final judgment. I slowly and shakily pulled up the comment section with what must have been harsh words.

              ("I'm surprised but I don't see any editing in this photo...and I have to say (y/n) you look...quite beautiful really.") And thus ended his review.

              I shut the screen off faster than was probably necessary as and intense blush took over my face and an embarrassed heat flooded my nerves. I quickly threw myself on my bed and covered my flushed face.

              It had been kind. He'd called me beautiful...this was far from a love or even a true friendship developing but I will admit...it was something. A quiet, embarrassed, lip-biting something.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yaaay anyway I'm serious about that whole, comment and try to guess my age thing. If enough of you get it right, maybe I'll attach a picture of me making that horrible-sounding "eye-sex-through-the-lens" face as an embarrassing reward in the next one shot.

But yep, you know the whole deal, comment, vote, subscribe, eeeeeetcw. See you in the story!