kyoya x abused!reader

TRIGGER WARNING!: contains some slight abusive notions so if you aren't comfortable I'm sorry! Don't ever hurt yourselves lovelies! You are all wonderful! Kyoya may be a little OOC here. Annnddd on to the one shot!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    You sighed as you walked out of your front door. Another day, another chance to escape your grandparents if only for a little while. A smile plastered on your face and in the stupid frou-frou yellow dress that was your uniform, you made your way up the walk.

~~~~short time skip brought to you by ousa-sans ears~~~~~~~

     You smiled as you finished your mid-day class. You hated geometry. You brushed your (h/l) (h/c) hair behind your back and frowned when you heard the running footsteps behind you, just before a hard pressure crashed into your back.

     "Kayaaaaaa!" You squealed as you turned to face the strawberry blond. "Renge! What the heck!?"

     " Sorry, (y/n)!" Renge yelped. "I was just on my way to the host club for a session, with kyoya!" She drooled. Like, legitimately drooled, it was kind of gross.

    "Ohh! You're a little introverted , aren't you? I say you come with me to my sessions and book one for yourself!" She continued. You tried to pull away but her grip was firm, reminding you of someone else who had a strong grip. Someone at home.

      "I'd love to, Renege, but-"

      "Great! Come on!" She practically dragged you down the halls of the school to the old unused music room.

      You'd been struggling the whole way down, wary of her hard grip, and becoming slightly panicked. You caught a glimpse of a bruise showing under you sleeve and instantly moved to pull down your sleeve to cover it.

      You were breathing a little hard, and looked up to find your strawberry haired friend swooning at a table in the corner, where a ravenette boy with glasses sat typing at his computer and giving Renege slightly curt looks every now and then.

        "Why would up and leave me like that!?" You burst out rushing over to her.

         "Can you seriously expect me to ignore him even for a moment?" She squealed staring at the boy. You growled at her slightly and frowned. You gave the boy a curt yet apologetic smile, and turned to sit down.

        All through Renege's session the ravenette kept stealing glances at you, your bored face, the way you sat too straight in your chair, the small bruises showing through your dress sleeve. He frowned. the bruises were dark. Deep set.

       He was snapped back into reality by the kind-of-red-heads groan.

  "Ohhhhh! Kyoya my darling love our time is up! Oh how I hate to bid you farewell on this most romantic afternoon! But alas, adiu to you!"

    She got up as she held her hand out longingly. The boy rolled his eyes very slightly and pushed up his glasses and you smirked. He was a cool one that was for sure. You had to be to deal with a girl like Renege.

      "Yes thank You, you are a valued customer" he said with a wave of his hand and went back to his endless typing on his laptop. He glanced up and gave a small smile, "and to you miss..."

      "(L/n). (F/n) (l/n)." You said giving a small curtsy.

       "Ah. Well good evening miss (l/n). I'm kyoya ootori. Do forgive me for not introducing myself earlier. You will be a values customer I'm sure. Please do have a good and safe night, and here is my cellular phone number in case you should like to set up and appointment. Take care."