Tamaki x reader

1!2!3! My baby don't mess around because she loves me so and this I know for suuuuure! HEeeEy Ya! HeeeeY yA!

Annnyway this one's real short and sweet, basically reader has lung disease (cause I do and idk I write myself into these more than you think) and has some problems and scares the absolute hell out of tamaki! Based on true events!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Striking set after another one of the ouran school's infamous dramas was always a lot of work, and you'd gotten stuck on detail with the Prince charming who resembles the frog more, Tamaki. 

          Dust and debris flew all around in the air as you beat out the ancient costumes and cleaned up the mess the set designers had left after construction with the scaffolding, flying into your throat and clogging up your airway in an almost painful way. You begin to move to get your inhaler from your bag just as a certain froggy Prince makes his way to your side.

          "Soooo, (y/n) what did you think of our theatrical? Didn't I make a brilliant Prince?" Tamaki crooned (croaked).

           "I dunno, I'm not sure the kiss worked. Still sound like a toad to me." You spouted, a few coughs slipping from your raw throat. Tamaki still blocked your path and the increasing pain in your chest was already turning your mood foul.

            Tamaki's face turned slightly sour, but he rebounded quickly, as always. He seemed all too determined to keep your attention on him.

            "Perhaps Haruhi wasn't the princess I needed then? How about it, princess? Wanna give it a try?" He tried, earning a small smile from you. He was so friggin' cheesy. The tightness in your sternum and chest was increasing but you continued staring him down.

            "P-prove that you deserve i-" a for of barking coughs erupted from your throat and it took you several moments to recover enough to continue speaking, ", it. To be rescued by your own Cinderella, prove you can clean like one." You teased before another cough shook your whole frame.

             "Alright, I will! I'll sweep like a parlor maid in a royal court! If to be a princess (look up "barbies princess and the pauper, to be a princess" it'll make you laugh) is to win the fair maiden, then a princess I shall be!" He resounded, valiantly grabbing his broom and bounding about the stage.

            You smiled at the idiotic antics again before a painful burst ripped through you once again and you actually stumbled forward, unable to raise yourself enough to grab for your bag. The loud, choking coughs rang throught the theater and gained Tamaki's attention quickly. He hoped down off the stage and quickly made his way over to you. His hands came to cup either side of your jaw and you were forced to look at him. His face was a mask of fear and worry.

        "(Y/n)? (Y/n), what's wrong?" He fretted.

        Knowing he was aware of your lung issues you made a jab at your own chest then your throat, coughing and gagging the whole time. There was barely any air getting to your brain at the moment, you weren't thinking straight and you were becoming extremely irritable. You shoved tamaki off you in a sudden, confused fit.

           Tamaki quickly looked about the room, spotting your bag and knowing that, at this point, your inhaler would be of little use to you.  He could only hope your nebulizer was packed away in your bag too.

          "I'll be right back, sweetheart." He breathed jumping up and away from you grabbing your bag from the theater seat and beginning to root through it. He found the nebulizer and quickly ripped it from its case, you wheezing, coughing, and jerking in a way that seemed almost seizure-like just across the room.

           He quickly put the hoses together, attached the face mask, and drained the albuterol into the bottom casing before flipping the switch and running it to you. He forced you to sit up against him, and you fought him, still in your confused and angry state.

            Tamaki shoved the mask down over your face and forced you to inhale, the medicine quickly clearing a pasahw down your airway. You shaked and shivered as your body began to intake oxygen once more, tamaki holding you and rocking you gently the whole time. You could tell he was still frightened but was slowly calming down as you did.

           When the harsh hissing than alerted you both the treatment was over sounded you removed the mask and flipped the switch back off, just shuttering in his embrace for a moment before finding your voice.

            "Thanks..." Was all you could manage, in a damaged and rough voice that could easily betray your coughing fits magnitude.

             "Just...are you alright?" Tamaki fussed. You nodded in responce and sat in silence for another moment. " You sound like the frog Prince now, you know." He teased in and effort to lighten the charges energy of the room.

             You smiled in a calmed and relaxed manner. "You gonna kiss me then, princess?" You asked in all seriousness.

              No more signal was needed as Tamaki's lips captured yours in a single moment of gentle reassurance and loving safety. And just like that, it was over as soon as it started. You sighed and layed your head in the crook of his neck as his arms enveloped you in worried embrace, once more. Calming silence fell across the room and there the two of you stayed for an enternity of a safe moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEeeeEEY YA! HHheeeeeEEyY Ya!

Like, vote, comment, you get the jist