hunni x reader

Hiiii! So since none of you will be helpful and give me requests I spent the last 3 hours of my workday thinking up a little something. Sorry it probably won't be too good, and it seems a little pedophile-ish since its hunni but remember he is the oldest , so let's do this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "(Y/n)!" Squealed the higher-pitched voice of the host club cuddle-boy. (don't judge me, that's what my friends and I call him) 

     "Hehe, Hello hunni" you chuckled. He was so childish and it made you laugh every time you saw him, because he was at least a year older than you. His blue eyes sparkled and he shook his little blonde head with frenetic energy that just seemed to radiate out of him.

       "(Y/n), come over to my house tonight! I want to watch a movie with you!" He demanded more than asked. (At least he didn't say Netflix. Tamaki has broken the 4th wall once, we can't have that again)

         You thought over your schedule in your head and wondered if you would have time. You look at him and smile.

          " Hunni it would seem I'm booked! 6 o'clock: staring into a corner instead of doing homework, 6:30: sitting in a puddle of self-loathing, 7 o'clock:dinner with myself, I CAN'T cancel on that again, 8 o'clock: showering in more self-loathing, and 9 o'clock screaming into my pillow before bed." You stop and think a moment " though, of I move the screaming to 9:30 I might be able to squeeze in internet, trolling the forums and whatnot."

           But Hunni seemed too caught up one one of your earlier comments.

            "Self....loathing?" He questioned growing defensive. "Tell me that isn't true! You don't hate yourself!" He said, scaring you just a little.

             "Relax, Senpai, I was just kidding. Of course I can come watch a movie." You giggled a little nervously.

               His haze cleared and he returned to his squeaky happy Self.

               "Yay! We can watch the Wolf Man"!" He screeched in delight. (Mmm see what I did there, Hammy?) He turned and went racing off to most likely tell the host club that you were coming over.

                 'He's a weird one sometimes'. You thought before turning down toward your own classes.

~~~~~~~~~time skip brought to you by haruhi's sushi~~~~~~~~~~

                    You were sitting on Hunni's couch in your pjs since it was late and you both wanted to be comfortable. You brushed your (h/l), (h/c) hair out of your eyes and relaxed into a laying position. Hunni was clutching your hand as the wolf man appeared on screen and ate another citizen.

                  He jumped and you yawned, tired. You let your eyes drift shut and before long felt a little body work it's way under the blanket behind you and two hand clutch the back of your shirt.

                 "(Y-y/n)?" He squeaked, obviously frightened.

                 "Hmm?" You groaned too sleepy for a real response.

                  "How are you not scared?" He asked as you heard the sounds of another murder on the screen. To tell the truth you just weren't scared of stupid movies like this but you didn't want him to feel bad.

                  He poked your side to make sure you were still awake.

                   "I'm not scared because, I have you to protect me." You mumbled. You felt Hunni stiffen behind you, then relax a bit.

                   "I can't protect you very well if you are facing away from me..." He stated.  You flipped over to face him without even thinking about it. You felt his small arms wrap around your shoulders and his lips press lightly to your forehead.

                     "Now, you're safe. " he mused. You opened your eyes with slight shock and smiled gently returning his embrace and placing a kiss on his cheek.

                     "Now you are too."You said quietly. You lay there like, both eventually falling asleep, lulled by the sounds of bloody death behind you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright you wanted your update, here's your update. I think Hunni rather enjoyed it, didn't you Hunni?

Hunni:yeah! Reader-Chan is cuddly!
*sounds of reader-Chan blushing furiously can be heard as they make pteridactyl sounds*

Anyway, I tried not to get too OOC for this one, so it wasn't as romantic probably. But I'm just gonna leave this here *drops all this fluff in front of you* because I suck at anything other than fluff and drama. I didn't have time to proofread so sorry for any mistakes.

Pleeeeaaassseee request! You people are killing me here! Seriously, you want it I'll do it, as long as it isn't too lemony. Anyway I might update again today, I don't know. You know the drill, comment, vote, request, etc.

Bye lovelies!!!