guess who!?!? tamaki x reader part 2

I am baaaaacccckkkk! For a little while at least. Very busy show and mattine schedule, but hey! I owe you guys something! I actually danced at the half-time show opening Aces game a few weeks ago so there's that. I'm thinking of writing a Levi x reader and I've started an original story so if you could look at that it'd be great and tell me do you want the Levi x reader? Anyway! Let the one shot begin!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You quickly shove tamaki away from you.

"Listen creep, I'm not your princess. I'm not your missing link, not your shorty, not your boo. I'm (y/n) (l/n) and while I appreciate the help, I'm not going to run off with the first wierdo who sweeps me off my feet, figuratively or literally."

Tamaki dropped his arms from around you, shocked at your harsh responce.

"Uh...(y-y/n)..that is I mean, miss (l/n), I-" he stuttered.

You cut him off short. "Look, here's my number I guess," you say, handing him a slip of paper with your cell number on it, "maybe we should hang out some time. Just...cut the princess stuff."

He stood, a bit abashed, before a charming smile took over his face.

" I see. Yes, perhaps we should 'hang' sometime. A commoner as a companion for a day huh? Yes that would be interesting. But you must make a deal with me! If I can charm you or otherwise convince you to be my princess then I shall be allowed to call you by it any time I please."

You stare at him for a minute, before narrowing your eyes and allowing a devilish smile to creep across your face.

"Fine. You'll never be able to do it. But fine. But! You have to do it in a week." You declared, deciding to play his game just for the fun of it. You were curious as to just how far he would go to win this little bet.

"Magnificent! And with that I must bid you adieu! And I..." He said taking your hand in his and kissing your knuckles, " will see you tomorrow my pri-uh-(y/n).".

You smiled and turned to walk away. Little did you know, Tamaki was making his way to the old music room to confer with the rest of the host club on how to win your heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! New one-shot! Finally! I'm sorry! It's actually only 413 words so please don't kill me! Comment, vote, etc, you know the drill.