Mori x reader 2

Okay so this one is going to be fairly short and its actually based off something that happened to me earlier today! Yaaaayy...kind of. But updates I promised so updates there shall be!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting in the car next to your best friend Mori. It had been snowing and the road was slick, making you nervous. Your hair was falling in you face and your hand gripped the handle of the door tightly. Mori's hands gripped the wheel as he struggles to keep his control on the car, his face stoic and concentrated.

"Mori-senpai!" You squeaked as the wheels of the car slipped against the snow-slickened road, "Please slow down! Your freaking me out!"

"I'm sorry, (y/n). I am doing all I can to keep us stable but I need to get you home and there's nowhere for us to pull off." He said dutifully, his voice etched with focus and strain.

You neared the fields that surrounded your house, the road becoming even more icy and dangerous as you turned onto the country streets near your house. You felt fear strike into your heart as there was the unmistakable screech of tires losing their traction on the road, and the car jerking to your right.

You screamed and gripped any thing your hands could find and your car ran off the road. The car was sent spinning across the ice over the fields and the ground becoming rougher and more broken beneath your tires was making the situation worse.

By the time the car slowly came to a stop, amazingly still upright and intact, your throat was raw. You felt a year trickle down you face as two worried hands began to make their way to their own seat belt. By the time you really realized what had happened Mori was out of his seat and leaning over the small gap between the drivers seat and the passenger side.

"(Y/n)? (Y/N)! Look at me!" Mori's soothing voice now sounding even more strained and completely shot-through with horror and concern. "Are you alright? Look at me."

Your eyes slowly made their way up to Mori's face, gentle tears slowly pouring out of your (e/c) eyes.

His hand worriedly made their way up to your face and brushed away the tears.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n). I'm so sorry. I was trying to keep control and I just-"

You cut him off by tightly wrapping your arms around him and continuing to shake uncontrollably. You felt his arms slowly and hesitantly return the action. Soon he slowly pulled back to look at your face and you at his.

You were about to speak but before you could you felt a pair of gentle lips, softer than the inside of a rose, sweetly press against yours. You leaned into the kiss, returning it and deepening it, slowly opening you mouth to it. He followed the action, but soon you both had to break away to breath.

Once again Mori tried to apologize.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry I just..." He began, only to be stopped once again by you.

"Shut. Up. It's fine just..." You quietly smiled and blushed harshly. "Let's just call for help. We need to get out of the snow." You giggled breathily.

Mori agreed and slowly you slowly pulled out your cell phone calling your parents who soon turned up on the scene, your dad helping to drag your car back onto the road, jacking it up and wrapping chains around the tires.

You made your way back to your house, your parents insisting Mori stay over night, not wanting him to try to venture back across the ice. As morning came Mori making his way home, but not before stealing one more kiss from you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yaaaay! So basically allllllll of this happened to me today except for the kiss on. I was on my way home with my friend Tim and I were on our way home and we lost control of our car and got run off the road into a field near my house and I have Reactive Lung and Airway Disease and I was so scared I was sent into a fit and so basically I had a shitty day. Annnyyyway! I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes, and I'm sorry because I know there was a lot of OOC. Anyway comment, vote, etc. Like seriously comment. I love reading them. Some of y'all are really freaking funny.