“Aman, please. Leave.” Priya said upon seeing him enter.  

“You want this as much as I do. Admit it, Priya.” Aman stepped closer.  

Priya backed away, her hand firmly placed over her chest, keeping her gown from slipping.  

“I...don’t.” Priya said.  

“You can’t stay mad at me forever.” Aman said sternly.  He paused for a moment.  His expression softened.  “Please don’t stay mad at me forever.” He said pleadingly.  

Aman walked up to Priya and kissed her again.  His hands innocently rested on her waist.  Priya pushed against his chest, trying to make him stop, but she put little effort into her resistance.  The feeling of his lips against hers was too much to bear. Aman turned her around and kissed sensually down her back.  It’s something he’s been wanting to do all night.  His lips lingered on her back before meeting her lips again. Just then, Aman’s phone rang.  Aman abruptly broke the kiss and pulled out his phone, irritated by the disruption.  He took a look at the caller id and stepped away from Priya.  

“I have to take this.” He murmured before leaving her room.  

“What the hell do you want?” He said harshly once he reached his own bedroom.

“Aman! I need you tonight. Come to my house.” Tamanna slurred.

“Are you drunk?” Aman asked.

“So drunk! Come to me. I need you.” Tamanna said.  

“Shut the hell up and don’t call me. I’m not coming anywhere near you.” Aman screamed angrily into the phone.  

“But…” Tamanna started.  Aman hung up on her before she could say anymore.  

He went back to Priya’s room.  She was ruffling through her closet.  

“Priya,” Aman said.  She turned around quickly with a surprised expression on her face as if Aman had just caught her committing a crime.

“Aman, please. Just go away.” Priya said. She knew she wouldn’t be able to control herself around him.  She didn’t want to slip up and do something that would lead Aman to believe she’d actually forgiven him.  

“Will you please just give me a chance?” Aman asked. “You wore that for me, didn’t you? Obviously you wanted my attention.  Now, I’m giving it to you, and you’re resisting.”

“I didn’t want your attention.” Said Priya spitefully.  

“Well, you didn’t dress like this for other men, did you?” Aman asked in disbelief.  

Priya stayed silent.  

“Why the hell would you do that?” Aman said.  He was trying to control his anger.  

Priya said nothing once again.  

“To get back at me? Was this your idea of getting revenge? Fine. Do whatever the hell you want!” Aman said before stalking out of Priya’s room.  

He was angry.  Priya couldn’t believe it.  She’d only dressed provocatively and danced with one other man.  What Aman had done was far worse, yet he was the one who was angry.  Aman angrily paced in his room.  What was Priya thinking?  He shouldn’t be mad at her though.  She deserved to get revenge if that’s what she wanted.  Hell, she deserved to demand a divorce if that’s what she wanted!  Tamanna’s call had added to his anger, and he took it all out on Priya.  

Priya changed into something more comfortable.  She sat on the bed, thinking about how angry Aman was.  She felt miserable.  Maybe getting revenge wasn’t the right way to go.  She heard something ringing. She looked around and saw Aman’s phone sitting at the edge of her bed.  He must’ve left it when he stomped out in anger.  Priya decided to answer it, thinking it might be Hiten going through one his crises.