||Twelve |Mom and Baby time||

I woke up to, looking at the drawn curtains, still being able to tell that it was still dark outside. As i looked down to see Hattie's small frame laying almost on top of me as I had on arm around her, my tank top pulled to the side and I could feel her suckling on my boob. Even though she's 3 and I've had many people tell me it's 'wronge' to still let my baby breastfeed. It wasn't every often normally I'm the morning or at night. It calms her and it still let's us have that bonding experience. Lucas doesn't have any problems with it and neither do I. When Hattie finally decides she doesn't need it anymore she will decide and stop I'm not going to take that away from her, and while I can still product milk for her she can have it if she dam well pleases.

I look down at her to see her lips wrapped around my boob and one hand almost holding it in place as she sucked. Something she had done ever since being a baby I moved here hair out of her face as her she eyes looked up at me and I could tell my baby girl was not well.

'its okay.' i whispered to her as she nodded her head and I kissed her forehead closing my eyes just relaxing, relishing on her feeling of my baby feeding.
After about 15 minutes she removed my boob from her mouth, being sweat and pulling my tank top across to cover up boob. Shuffling up the bed so her face met mine as i felt her to and I could tell she was burning up.

'do you need some medicine baby?' i asked as she nodded her head, first I got out of bed, then getting her in my arms as walking into the kitchen, Hattie on my hip and me going through the draw looking for the sick medicine. Finally funding it and a spoon we walked over to the couch getting the medicine and feeding it her. As i lay back into the sofa Hattie with her head in my shoulder as i looked at the time seeing it was 4:28am.

Next thing I knew I saw Lucas walk into the room rubbing his eyes, look at us and then the look of relief washed upon his face.

'here you are.' he whispered to me sitting down on the couch rubbing Hattie's back.

'we have a poorly baby today. ' i told him as Hattie moved in my arms trying to get comfy. ' I'll call in work later and tell them I can't come in'

Lucas nodded his head agreeing with me 'do you need me to stay off too. Or will you be okay?' he asked rubbing Hattie's cheek.

'I'll be okay, Maya is coming round to tell me about her date with Zay, and i can tell this is going to be a boob kind of day.' i told he as he raised his eyebrows clearly confused by my statement

'i woke up to her feeding, I think she will be on and off all day probably not eat food. '

'oh okay.' he nodded as i stood back up.

'lets go back to bed shall we.' i announced as we walked back to the bedroom.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Just another mini update cause why not I'm feeling this book again.

I'll maybe edit the last two characters in the morning / afternoon when I wake up.
Sleeping now
Goodnight

Hope you enjoyed this chapter