||Four|| Peaches||

Me and Lucas decided to go to his mom and dad's house.

Instead of driving in New York traffic we decided to walk.

I was wearing a black and white romper with my hair in a high ponytail and white sneakers. Hattie was in black frilly shorts and a white shirt tucked in with a sunflower on it with white sandals and Lucas was in blue jean shorts and a white vest top with sneakers. We were all in a line walking down the street with Hattie in the middle of us. Looking like a right little family not worrying about the people or surrounding.

We should have.

As we were walking down the street it felt like someone was following us.

As i turned around i felt as if i could breath.

My voice had been taken away.

I wasn't said. I wasn't happy. I didn't know how to feel. Three people i haven't seen in Three years stood 50 yards away from us.

Lucas and Hattie kept walking as i finally had to let go of Hattie's hand.

"Mommy where you go?"

I turned around to see Hattie stood in the middle of the sidewalk confused as Lucas was still texting his parent not looking up from his phone.

"Babe you okay?"

I looked at Lucas finally feeling the tears well up in my eyes as he looking up from his phone picking Hattie up looking at me yet seeing the people behind me.

"How you doing Riles?"

I turned around to see My ex best friend take a couple more steps in front of me he arms down by her sides. Her long blond hair. Still the same length as the last time i saw her.

"M-ma-Maya?"

"Yeah it's me."

I felt like i could breath. It was a blow to the chest. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. I could believe it. Out of all the years of not talking or seeing her i run into them all in the street.

Without another word i turned around talking Hattie from Lucas and carries on walking down the street.

"Riles...Riley! Hey talk to me!"

"And say what Maya? Oh hey how you been these past three years? It's isn't that easy!"

"Well i'm trying you know!"

I could see Hattie getting upset as she put her head into my neck with the arms wrapped around my neck too.

"Can you please calm down you upsetting Hattie."

Her facial expression became soft as she held a smile on her face as i give Hattie a kiss on the head.

"Yeah, yeah this is Hattie."

"She's so cute, Anyway i gotta go with the boys, Please meet me at Topanga's at 3pm tomorrow. Don't worry your mom won't be there."

Without agreeing i turned around to catch up with Lucas who was calling his mom to tell her we were gonna be a bit late.

"Mommy who was that she had pretty hair?"

"One of my old friend, anyway doesn't mommy have nice hair?"

"Your hair is beautiful i just like hers too."

As me and Hattie broke out into fits of laughter as i turned around getting another glimpse of her before she turned around he corner.

"Bye peaches"

-------

Soooo they meet again.

Will Riley go and meet up with Maya.

Sorry this chapter is short

I dunno how i feel about the first few chapters please let me know if you like it.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.