||Three||Love||

I could feel his arms wrapped around me.

I haven't even opened my eyes yet.

I could feel his arms around me and a little human in between us.

With arms being so long they would reach my waist still.

I could hear them whispering, talking slowly.

"Try not to wake mommy up." i one of the things i heard as i felt a smile appear on my face.

He was so thoughtful.

Waking up early to let me sleep even the days where he would have to work late. Just so i got an extra 30 to a hour sleep.

"Daddy do you love mommy?" the latest question to fall out my three year old's mouth. I was going to let them both know i was awake but decided to keep my eyes closed to find out his answer.

"Of course i do baby, i'll tell you what love it, Love is feeling my heart skip a beat whenever she smiles. Love is screaming the house down like it's not being deal then make out 2 minutes later, Love is being with her through thick and thin. Love is that look in her eye when she tell me she loves me. Love is waking up before her and making her breakfast in bed when she's having a bad day. I know what love is cause of her. I want you to know what love is because of us."

"I will daddy i promise!"

I felt a smile on my face as i keep on pretending to be asleep. I could feel me hear being 10 times a second. The fact he wanted our daughter to know what love is from us. The same question i ask my dad all them years ago, i learned from Cory and Topanga and she's learning from Riley and Lucas.

"Daddy can we make mommy breakfast in bed like you said you did?"

"Of course we can honey."

I felt the bed became lighter as two bodies slowly got up lucas very very slowly moving his hand ways so i wouldn't feel it even though it felt strange in not being there when it was gone. As i very faintly heard the bedroom door close i turn in bed look at the outline of the two bodies that had just let. I could still smell them both on the sheets. I got this feeling in the pit of my stomach, a feeling that i've never felt before. I knew all along that one day i wanted to marry Lucas, i didn't know how badly i wanted to until right now.

I slowly and quietly got out of bed trying to let show a sign that i was alive and awake as i slipped on one of Lucas' old shirts and crept out the bedroom door looking into the kitched to see my big cook and little cook in the kichen making breakfast.

"Dad?"

"Yes honey?"

"Are you and mommy married like Grandma and Grandpa?"

"Not yet, sweetie, not yet."

"Why not? You said you love her why not prove it?"

I smiled at the boldness to just move out and say whatever it was she wanted to without hesitation or thinking.

"Maybe I will."

"K but I get to be head bridesmaid!"

"I wouldn't have it any other way!"

He went it and kissed the little head as he turned up the radio

"DADDY! I LOVE THIS SONG!"

She was so cute when she was excited

"
Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you
I drink too much and that's an issue
But I'm Ok
Hey, tell your friends it was nice to meet them
But I hope I never see them again

I know it breaks your heart
Moved to the city in a broke down car
And four years, no calls
Now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar
And I, I, I, I, I can't stop
No, I, I, I, I, I can't stop

So baby pull me closer in the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
Pull the sheets right off the corner
Of the mattress that you stole
From your roommate back in Boulder
We ain't ever getting older"

I took one step into the kitchen after leaning of the door frame for long time wrapping my skinny little arms around the love of my life kissing his naked back.

"Morning babe we where making you breakfast in bed."

"Oh well would you like me to go back to bed?"

As I turned around Lucas' shirt flew up a bit showing my tattoo at the top of thigh as Hattie pointed at it like she had never seen it before even though I thought she had.

"Mommy why do a scribble on your leg?"
I turned to look out Lucas saying with my eyes it was time we told her what it was.

"Come with me babe I'll tell you a story."
I took Hattie's little hand and led her over onto the couch pulled her up into my lap moving her hair over her shoulder as she turned to look me in the face her eyebrows knitted together waiting for my story.

"So, when me and your daddy where younger. When I was like 16 not long after we got together officially we found out we was going to have a baby." I had to take a deep breath and calm myself down not wanting to cry just into the story "but we found out a little too late and the little baby didn't make it so I got a tattoo on my thigh."

I felt her arms wrap around my neck as I rested my head on her shoulder returning the hug and kissing her cheek.

"Sorry I asked mommy"

"No no it's okay, you would find out one day anyway."

I sat there hugging my little baby who isn't so little anymore in my arms.

"Whoever gets into bed first gets there breakfast first." Lucas called out from the kitchen as Hattie wriggled away from my lap chanting the word food as she ran into mine and Lucas' bedroom I got up not far behind walking through kissing Lucas' cheek as I walked past him.

"That conversation you had with Hattie this morning was cut by the way."

"What?"

"Cute to know how you love me." I stuck out my tongue as he turned bright red while carrying the plates stacked with food with him.
-----------
Vote and comment
I have more ideas coming I just don't want to rush this book 😘😘😘😘