A/N

First of all: I'm sorry if you thought this was an update. But I will tell you there is one in my drafts that I am editing right now ;)

Second: I need inspiration.

My point is, I need you guys to help with with some things. I want to know what YOU guys want to happen in the future.

I have a few things in mind that I will write in later, of course, but I still need some help.

So, answer this:

Who should become Graces' best friends? (Lydia, Allison, Derek, Isaac, Kira, Malia, Breaden, etc.)

What do you think Grace is or should become in the future?

Should Grace date someone else (that's not Derek) for a little while? (Not for long because Drace is happening whether you like it or not)

Should Grace die at some point? (If yes, should she come back?)

What adults (her dad, Melissa, Peter, Argent) should she have a connection with? Like, for example, she's crying at the.... hospital one day, who comes up to her and comforts her?

Just tell me what YOU want! What YOU think should happen in Graces life!

Should she have sex?! I mean TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!!!

ALSO ANOTHER NOTE!

As I rewatch some Teen Wolf episodes I notice that there are parts where Grace could've/should've been there??? Maybe? I don't know I guess I missed some parts without realizing it. You guys don't point it out or anything so I'm guessing you don't really care? But if you TRULY think that Grace SHOULD HAVE been there. Let me know!!!

Thanks a lot you guys! I love all 71k of you that read this story even with the sucky slow updates. Much love!