Episode 2, Part 3

~Grace~
Scott, Stiles, and I were currently at the hospital and there was so many people.

Kill me now. Everyone knows I don't do good with new people.

While Scott went somewhere else to do some kind of wolf business. I don't even know what I'm saying anymore.

I was walking with Stiles when he froze and I ran into him making us both stumble forward.

"What?" I asked him in a whisper.

I looked over his shoulder then I understood why he stopped.

Lydia Martin.

I'll be honest... I don't really like her. Mostly because she doesn't like my brother. Sure he's a big dork but he's actually pretty awesome. And not... Completely ugly....

He sighed and fixed, what little hair he has, and went up to talk to her. I sat down and starting reading my book that I brought with me from the Jeep.

I looked over at Stiles and I noticed that Lydia had been in the phone the whole time he was talking.

Poor Stiles. Stupid Lydia, you missed your chance.

He walked over and sat to my right and sighed. "She didn't even know you were there, huh?" I quietly asked.

He turned to me and nodded. I sighed and pull him into a side hug.

"You get use to it." I whispered to myself. Stiles pulled away from the hug and asked me "what did you say?" I shook my head "nothing. It was nothing. Here..." I picked up a magazine and handed it to him "to keep your mind off of... She that shall not be named." I smiled softly at him which he returned. He nodded and started reading.

Well that's what I thought. What I didn't know was that he was still watching Lydia. Who was talking to Jackson. And by "talking" I mean making out with.

I don't understand what's so great about kissing. But then again, I haven't even had my first kiss yet.

Scott then came up and snatched the magazine from Stiles' hands which made my brother and I jump from shock/fear.

Guess who was who. I'll give you a hint, there's Stiles that's just jumpy... While there's me. You can connect the rest of the dots.

"The scent was the same." Scott said looking at us. Stiles jumped up while I still sat there. I never wanted to come here anyway.

"Are you sure?" Stiles asked.

"Yes." Scott said and looked at me.

He gave me a confused look but shook it off.

What was that about? Does he know that I'm nervous? Probably, he's a werewolf.

"So, that means Derek buried the other half of the body." Stiles said.

I still don't believe that Derek did it. I don't even know the guy or quite remember what he looks like, but he just seems innocent. I guess? As innocent as some 20 something year old who leave alone can be...

"Wait..." I said while standing up. They both looked at me "does this mean we're going to his house to look for it?"

Stiles nodded and I groaned.

Please don't drag me into this!

Stiles looked at Scott and said "but we're going to need a shovel."

Please don't take me with you.

They started walking away then I realized something... Stiles is my ride home.

Ugh!

I quickly followed them out the hospital with my head down, and off we were to Derek's.

---------------------
We got to Derek's house and now we're waiting for him to leave.

Then we saw he get into his car, which is really nice, and he drove off.

Stiles pulled up into his driveway.

I guess you could call it that.

Scott and Stiles then got out and started digging where Scott found the smell of the dead body.

When they were digging I found a rock and sat on it watching them dig.

Stiles looked at me and sighed "Grace, aren't you going to help or just sit there?" He said.

I looked at him and said "what do you think? I-I didn't even want to come here." He nodded understanding then started digging again.

Scott then said "this is taking to long. What if he comes back?"

Stiles then said "I have a plan for that."

"Which is?" Scott asked.

"Me and you," he said pointing at himself and Scott "are going to run in different directions while Grace just hopes for the best." I looked at him with a glare "Stiles!" I said loudly while looking at him in disbelief.

"What he'll probably not know you're there anyway! You're so quiet and you freeze up when you meet new people!" Stiles yelled back at me.

"I hate that plan!" Scott said. I nodded and pointed at Scott agreeing with him.

Stiles sighed and they started digging again then Stiles started freaking out "Alright, stop, stop, stop!"

I stood up and walked over to them to see what was happening "we hit something!" He explained.

Scott and him started digging with their hands while I stood on my tippy toes to see what was happening.

Why are they so tall?

Then there was a big bag with a rope tied around it. They started undoing the rope and opened the bag.

I almost fainted when I saw what was there, a giant upper wolfs body.

Scott and Stiles screamed at the same time while I stood there frozen.

"W-what's t-that?" I said shaking.

"It's a wolf." Scott said out of breath.

"I told you guys something smelled different." Scott said.

I gave him a confused look. I don't remember that... I was thinking of something else....

"That doesn't make sense." Stiles said and I nodded in agreement.

Scott looked around then back at us "we gotta get out of here." He said.

"Yeah, okay, help me cover this up." Stiles said.

When they were covering it back up I started walking toward the Jeep thinking.

How could Derek do that? I guess he really is that upset and angry at the world...

I then heard Scott say "Stiles." He sounded like he saw a ghost...

I jogged back over to them to see what was going on when I noticed Stiles holding wolfsbane. Where did he get that?

And I know that's it's wolfsbane because I read about it in science class. And yes, I have an A+ in that class, well in all my classes.

I then looked back in the hole and screamed.

But it wasn't just any scream, this one seemed to get into your head, echo off the trees, make you want to scream along with me. Not sure how to really explain it... But it freaked me out.

There's a dead girl where the dead wolf was laying.

And that's the last thing I remember before blacking out.

--------------------
A/N:
Here it is lovelies! Sorry still no Derek and Grace moments but hey she thinks about him... Hmm... Hmm!

Haha remember to follow, vote, and comment!

I love reading comments you guys are so sweet!!!

See ya'll next week!