Episode 1, Part 1

~Grace~

I was sitting on my bed with three textbooks in front of me. I know crazy right? But that's just me.

Oh! Wait... Y-you don't know me....
S-sorry.

I'm Grace Stilinski, y-you may have heard of my idiot brother, Stiles Stilinski. And m-my dad's the sheriff, if that helps you a-any.

I'm a year younger t-than Stiles but I'm in the same grade as him. So... Im fifteen, but I turn sixteen soon! Don't ask how my m-mom had two kids, different years but the same month.

She was just that awesome.

I'm SUPER shy. If you think I-it's bad now, just wait. It gets REALLY bad. I
f-freeze up with people I don't know talk to me, the only people I can have a real conversation with are Stiles, my dad, and my best friend Scott. Or I-I guess I should say my ONLY friend Scott.

I heard a knock at my door and Stiles say threw the door "Sissy? Can I come in?" I looked up front my notes at the door and said "yes."

His head popped in my room. He looked at my notes and sighed "Sissy, why are you studying this hard... You're going to break your brain." I giggled a little and looked at him "I can't physically do that but, thanks for your concern."

He chuckles "So... I was going to go see Scott... do you want to come?" He asked.

I sigh "I have to study Stiles..."

"No you don't! We're just going to for a walk! Come on please!" He gives me the famous Stiles puppy dog eyes.

I give him a hard stare. We stay like that for a while then I sigh. You can't not want to agree with him when he gives you that face.

"Fine, but you have to help me study on the way to school tomorrow." I agree.

He cheers at first then groans "ugh, I don't want to help you study." I laugh a little "ok then, have fun with Scott."

He sits there "FINE! I'll help you study!" I smile at him "Yay!"

We walk out the house and hop into his jeep, him driving of course and me in the passenger seat.

I look at him and ask "So, we're just going for a walk with Scott?" He nods keeping his eyes on the road.

"Only S-Scott. R-right?" I ask, shaking a little. It's a habit when I'm nervous around the mention of new people I don't know.

He looks at me with a little concern "ya, only Scott. Promise." He smiles at me and I smile back.

----------------------

We got to Scott's house and Stiles unbuckled his seatbelt and turned to me "Stay here and I'll get Scott." I nodded.

He got out of the car and I started reading the book I keep in the jeep. Stiles loves his jeep, and so do I. I'm in here a lot and I don't have a phone... Don't ask dad uses the lame excuse that I'll get one when I'm sixteen.

I'm almost there!!!! Stiles already got his.... But I keep a book in here so I have something to do.

I continue to read my book until I heard screaming. I jumped and looked at where the screaming was coming from. I looked to see Scott with a bat and Stiles... on the roof? What?

They start talking again, I couldn't hear what they were saying but I was looking at them.

I laughed a little when Stiles fell off the roof. My laughter was cut off when the two started heading towards the jeep.

I start shaking a little. Yes, it's Scott and I've known him forever but my shyness just doesn't stop for anyone besides Stiles and my dad.

I hopped in the back seat so Scott can sit by Stiles. They hop in and Scott turns to me "Hey Grace, I didn't know you were coming." I look at Stiles and he just ignores my look. I just shrug and go back to my book.