Thank you

It all made sense. It was THEIR idea I might be pregnant. What was their plan? Were they jealous of me so they told Jake to get me pregnant? I realized, life isn't just books and cake. It isn't perfect. The people you trust with everything can turn on you. Ugh! I know Sam was on the plan as well. She always told me lies. Why are they my friends? I ran inside school. There was a bench so I sat on it. I brought my knees to my chest. I cried for two minutes.

I felt a tap on my head. I looked up and saw Stella. Smiling so big. "Leave me alone Stella!" I stood up. "No! Rochelle, I love you, your like my sister to me" I slapped her face and said "No! I'm not going to fall for it. You don't like me, you wanted me to be pregnant so my life could be miserable. You told Jake to get me pregnant and than you guys would break my heart" she smirked at my words. "So what Rochelle?"

"You were just jealous!" I screamed.

"Yes I was jealous. Your parents are amazing and you had it perfect! Who wouldn't be jealous?" She screamed back

"That doesn't give you a reason to force someone to get someone pregnant now does it?" I replied with a tear rolling down. She didn't answer.

"Oh and btw, my life is amazing with Kalli." I screamed "you actually made my life 50times better, I love Kalli, so I should be saying thank you!"

She walked away. I smiled and realized Kalli is all I will ever need.