School

I got my jean shorts out of my drawer and jogged to my closet. While I was getting my shorts on I looked at my closet at my shirts. I finally got my shorts on and now I was looking at my shirts then glared to my shoes which were at the bottom of my closet. I got my gray vans and threw them on my bed. I looked at my shirts and found a gray shirt that matched my shorts. I took a big step sideways to my dresser getting a black hair tye and putting my hair into a pony tail. I went to my sock drawer and got white ankle socks. I walked to my bed and got my vans.
           I ran downstairs with my vans and put them on. I got up and got my blue fuzzy jacket. I put the sleeve on the right side and then the left. I zipped it up and went to my parents and said bye love you and kissed them both on the cheek. "Ouch!I hate being pregnant!!" I said while walking down the steps to my car. I opened the car door and got right in. As I started the engine I said in my head "this is my life now..." I backed out and drove to school.
                At school Jake pushed me to the ground on purpose. "Oops!" He said. I felt the warm blood from my knees go to my calves. I got up and pushed him down. I screamed "Why?" Then I walked in school. I went to the nurse to get a bandage. I ran to math and I cried on my way.