Sorry

~° Akira °

"Ryder please put me down, please stay away from me " I said.

" I am not Ryder " he said.

" Ash, please " I begged.

" No, you will stay with me " he said.

" But I don't want. You killed my family, how do you expect me to react " I said.

He stayed silent, but he put me down.

Just when I took few steps away from him, I felt a cloth on my noise.

" Breath it princess " he said, " it won't hurt you. "

I held my breath, knowing that it will make me sleep, or even kill me like he did with my family.

The truth really hurts.

I breathed, when I couldn't hold my breath anymore, and then everything went blurry afterwards it went... Black...

~° Ryder °~

Good, now this will prevent her from running.

Ash if I was Akira, I would have rejected you.

What?

Yes, you are treating her so badly.

Because she is not listening to me.

We killed her family.

As if I care.

Ugh I hate Ash when he is angry.

I took control forcefully and then carried Akira to our room. She was sleeping peacefully.

" I am sorry " I murmured.

She snuggled in the bed making me smile.

It was already night, so I went to sleep next to my princess.

" You are in your place now princess, in my arms " I said before going to sleep.

~° Akira °~

I woke up feeling a strange source of warmness.

Ryder.

I opened my eyes immediately and found myself in his arms.

I felt safe, but I can't feel safe with the one who killed my family.

However, he cares about me, if he doesn't, he wouldn't have saved me, right? He would have left me there.

I don't know what to do, hate him or like him?

I have mixed emotions.

I tried getting out of his grip, which caused him to wake up.

" Akira, I am sorry " he said sitting down probably, " I didn't want to hurt you, but my wolf was out of control, and he was hurt, his mate said she hates him. Nothing is worse than that for him, and regarding your family, I am sorry, I wasn't thinking start, please forgive me"

I was on the average of crying. I was so mad, but now, I just want to throw myself in his arms.

" Princess, please don't leave me " he said.

" I won't, Ryder " I said without thinking, I guess that my emotion was talking not me.

" Thanks, princess " he said hugging me.

Not yet, Ryder.

" Stay away from me Ryder " I said.

" What? " he asked.

" I am not forgiving you " I said " you killed my family Ryder, that's not something I can forgive easily ".

" Fine, but you are staying " he said

I nodded in response, I guess, I will know my emotions if I stayed.

" Good, I need to go now, I will be home early " he said.

" Bye " I said.

" Bye " he replied.

~° Ryder °~

' Why did you leave her? She will run away ' said Ash.

' She won't ' I replied.

' How do you know? ' he asked.

' Enough Ash, you know what you are doing is wrong ' I said ' You know killing her family isn't something she can forgive that easily, you became so annoying, and if she forgave us easily, I won't be happy, because that means that she forgot them, and if she did, what will prevent her from forgetting us, when we are six feet underground. '

This was my first fight with Ash. We never really argue with each other.

' I am sorry, Ryder ' he said.

' Don't say sorry to me buddy, you know I can't stay mad at you, say it to Akira ' I said.

' I will, but after the pack meeting ' he replied.

'That will do ' I said, and we ended the conversation.

~° Akira °~

" Hey, let's play our soccer match Akira, " said Chase.

" Let's go " I said with a smile.

Yeah, I am not angry with anyone. It is just Ryder's mistake not anyone's else.

We went done and we started playing football. We prepared the goals and then.

" One Two Three, " said Ryan.

Did I mention the teams?  Oh I didn't sorry.

Me, Rin and Mark a team.

Chase, Ethan and Zack the other team.

Ryan is the judge.

I wonder what is Ryder doing. I mean what is his work if he left everyone here, right?

The ball started moving between my legs, and I was facing Chase. I started playing with it, and when I thought, I passed him. He took the ball.

" Hard luck, babe " he said as he started running to our goal.

He passed all the players, and then he scored his first.

" I hate you Chase " I yelled.

" You know you don't " he replied.

The match continued, and it ended. With my loss, I scored two goals while Chase scored four goals.

I was happy with the game, but I wanted to win more than losing.

We went in, and we ate some pizza. I took a hot shower, and then changed and went down. Ryder was there already.

I went to the table. They were sitting at and then started talking with Chase, ignoring Ryder. I know that will make him angry, but I don't feel like talking to him, and nothing will force me right.

I know it is not too long, but I will try publishing again, i made this chapter to sisa9999, I know it took me long, but at least I made it, yaaay me, hope you enjoy.

I would be thankful, if you checked her story guys it is awesome.

Now to our Random question.

Random question: What will be the name of Chase's mate?
My answer: I got no idea that's why I am asking xD

Hope you enjoyed, write a feedback and leave a comment and I will be grateful guys, thanks for reading this, I know it may sound like shit to some of you but I am trying my best, sorry for any punctuation, sleeping and grammar mistakes, bare with me please.

See ya in another chapter guys.