Markson Part 2

After the interview, we made our way to the nearby chinese restaurant and bought take aways to bring back to the studio. 

Back in the studio, everyone decided to eat first. I was hungry too so I sat on one of the corners and gorged down the food. 

"Ah I'm so hungry! How's the food?" Jackson sat down beside me and asked.

"Good" I answered, with a mouth full of food, I stared at him.

"You know you're getting quieter..I don't like it" Jackson voiced.

Again, with a mouth full of unchewed contents, I stared at him.

"You look really adorable like that you know that? Haha wait lemme take a picture" 

He placed his take out food down and fished out his phone. I let him take the picture before continuing to chew.

"See you're not even replying me" Jackson said firmly.

"Well, it's just that I don't know what to say" I told him.

As he started eating again I spotted a piece of vege that got stuck on the side of his mouth. Without hesitating I licked my thumb and wiped it off his face. He turned to face me, staring awkwardly close.

"Vege.. stuck..your f-face" I tried.

"Thank you.." he said and immediately got up and walked away to sit with the rest.

O-oh. Did I do something wrong?

I ignored everyone and finished my food before the others and went to rest on the couch and listen to some tunes before practice started.

----------

Practice ended with the song "Follow Me". It was my favourite song from our album. After a long, sweaty evening, we decided to head back to the dorm to wash up and rest.

Jackson didn't bother to talk to me. I wonder if it was still awkward for him because of what I did. Guess it was a giveaway. 

"Mark-hyung, wanna play some dance central on kinect?" Bambam asked.

"Sure" I agreed. 

And that's how I spent my night. Dancing with the guys, the one who was missing was Jackson. He was probably sleeping or taking late night selfies of himself at 12 midnight.

"I'm gonna shower now. You guys can continue if you want to"

"Hyung don't leave yet, you're always doing this. Play with us somemore.." Yugyeom complained.

"Arraso.. I'll go get Jackson"

**

"Jackson, you wanna play some kinect with us?"

"No thanks, I already showered.. I don't want to sweat" he replied.

I just close the door and walked away. I didn't think I had the ability to persuade him any further.

**

Just as the song came on, Jackson appeared and started messing with the sensor making me lose.

"Haha yah! I would've beat JB if it weren't for you!" I whined.

"Oh yea? Let's see the both of us battle each other. I'll win for sure" he suggested.

Which made me nervous. Jackson was so much better at dancing than me. I didn't wanna battle him.. I'd be humiliated!

"Let's go. Choose the music." he continued.

I chose a simple tune just so we can dance at a slower pace.