Markson [GOT7 BROMANCE] Part 1

Disclaimer-

Decided to make a short boy x boy fiction for GOT7 cause there isn't one at all in the entire web and as a fan who loves bromance between boy groups so much, I decided to satisfy your needs.

I hope Mark or Jackson doesn't read this. If ya'll are, and are disgusted, I'm awfully sorry. HAHA.

But for those who enjoy boy x boy stories like this, please comment and vote. Peace.

PS: I do not think they're gay. I just want them to be. lulz

-------------------------------

"My name is Mark. Mark Tuan. I never thought I'd admit this. But I think I'm.."

I stopped typing and turned.

"Mark-hyung! Dinner's ready. Let's eat!" Yugyeom called out.

The maknae made my soul jump. Fortunately my grip was still tight on my phone.

"Hyung, why do you look so scared? What happened?" the maknae questioned.

"A-aniya. You go ahead first. I've something to do.." 

The maknae left. I backspaced whatever I typed on my twitter account and threw my phone on the table before leaving the room for dinner.

My phone was an incredibly important device to me. In there, stored many photos and memories of people I love. But if anyone would've looked through the images, they'd know my secret. A secret I've recently known about myself and I can't keep it to myself any longer.

"Have you guys seen 2NE1's comeback? They were really awesome!" Jr or aka Jinyoung announced.

"Yeah! Dara noona is so pretty!!" Bambam exclaimed.

"Dara noona is mine!" Youngjae said.

"Why isn't anyone eating the vegetables?!" JB nagged. He wanted us to be a healthier group.

I just smiled and laughed along with everybody. It happens all the time. I never could say anything exciting to start the conversation. Not only with them, but with anybody for the matter.

Nobody listens to me. And that's how dinner ended, sometimes even if I sulked the entire time nobody would notice or say anything about it. I'm used to it.

I went back into my room and picked up my phone again. Sometimes I wished someone would pick up my phone and scroll through everything and find out my secret without me having to tell them anything.

Suddenly, the door creaks open. My heart suddenly beats faster.

Jackson.

"Hey man you wanna grab some ice cream?" Jackson announced.

Ice cream? What are we? 9? But no matter how childish that sounded, I wanted to.

"Yea.. sure.. I mean er.. if you want to?.." I stuttered.

"Great, let's go! Let me just put on a t shirt first" he said and opened up my wardrobe and put on one of my favourite jerseys. I hated to let anyone touch it but...it was Jackson.

"Right. Let's go. Let's leave quietly so the others don't make us buy them some too.."he whispered into my ear.

It made my heart pound even faster. I just laughed and nodded before following his lead.

"So what are you getting? I feel like getting a tub so we can share" Jackson said.

"Sh-share? Okay. In that case, you choose the ice cream. I'll pay." I suggested to him.