Origins From A Maiden's Point Of View

Geno dropped his drink. "WHAT."

Reaper pulled his hood over his head, hiding his face. "Forget what I just said..." 

Wisps of black smoke surrounded Reaper as he stood from his chair.

"I'm going out..." He stated lowly. The smoke consumed Reaper's body, covering his entire being in darkness. Then, the gas dispersed and vanished, leaving no sign of the god left. 

Geno continued to sit at the table, his eyes wide and his mouth open. The calming atmosphere had evaporated into a state of still dread.
In a quick motion, Geno shot from his chair, running out of the small house and into the open world. 

As he left, the shards of the mug remained shattered on the ground. The remaining liquid altered from a light chocolate brown to a deep crimson red. Upon a large shard of the mug, a reflection shone from the surface. It revealed a small figure, similar to the characteristics of a child. 

It was smiling.

~~~

"REAPER!" 

Geno's voice was becoming hoarse. Even though he knew that the god was long gone, he couldn't help but call. Geno knew that Reaper had lost his brother, but 'Executed'? That fact was shocking. 

Why would Papyrus be EXECUTED

"REAPER!!!" Geno yelled once more, his face panicked. Why didn't Reaper tell him that? It may have been a personal subject, but why didn't he say anything before? Were they not as close as Geno had thought? 

The skeleton glanced around quickly, trying to find his beloved friend. He was outside of Life's sanctuary, drawing deeper into the woods surrounding it.
"Reaper, where did you go?" Geno whispered, starting to trail back to the sanctuary. 

~~~

Life was sitting with the skeleton at her couch. 

"No luck?" She asked. Geno shook his head, covering a small cough.

"...I didn't think that he would still be sensitive..." Life sighed, staring t her floor. 

"Sensitive?" Geno questioned. 

Life looked over at him, giving him a sad smile. "...Would you like to know the story...?" 

"The story?" 

"Of how Reaper had come to be..." 

"Oh." Geno took in a deep breathe, shifting on the couch to become comfortable. "Alright. I'm ready." 

Toriel nodded and begun.

Life was a beautiful thing. 
She would dance across the world, giving everything her love. Plants and Animals were born from her presence. Birds sang and flowers bloomed. The sun shone from above as the world awoke with Life. 

Life was happily married to her husband, The God of Skies and the King, Asgore. More gods and goddesses were created, giving the world it's beautiful luxuries. 

As time progressed, Life was unhappy. She felt as if something was missing from the world. Something that could change the land forever. After thinking for what seemed as centuries, she finally realized. Many generations passed as Life began to create her perfect children. 

They were the HUMANS. 

She had planned their traits and structures so preciously and carefully. The first generation of humans were born into the world. They were pure at heart and all very beautiful.