Hatred Has The Same Texture As Burning Flames

(Hello! I will be writing most of the chapters in 3rd person POV (but still following the chracters and everything), so heads up. Here are some quick indicators of change:

 💀: Death's POV       💔: Geno's POV

You probably figured out Death's and Geno's symbols, but here they are. Anyway, now you have a heads up everytime the story switch's POV. Alright, let us carry on!)

~~💔~~

   Geno grumbled as he softly complained. He screwed up, once more. The original version of himself had lost trust and hope in him, and then abandoned the goal. 

   What pained  Geno most, was the fact that he was slowly dying. Slowly losing DETERMINATION...and TIME. He lied to Frisk, Sans, and himself when he said that inside the empty save screen, that he was safe. Geno had thought that he was immortal here. He was unperishable. Alas, he then soon discovered that he was still suffering ; Still dying. His fate was just... enormously delayed. 

   Nonetheless, Geno had been confined in the darkness for what seemed to be centuries, or lifetimes. He had to focus, to concentrate on his goal. Afterall, Death could be looming ANYWHERE at ANYTIME. 

   The sudden thought of the skeleton granted him annoyance, but he couldn't help thinking about him at that moment. Would he finally give into his already obvious fate? The thought stuck to the front of his mind, rejecting other thoughts. Geno swatted the thought of that damned reaper out of his brain. The tolerance he had felt for Death was enough to be called Loathing. If only the two hadn't met at all, that the ghastly thought of Death would just have been an unfortunate quick thought. 

   Instead, Death had made a comfy spot inside of Geno's skull. Why was he, of all people, the only person he could think about at the moment? 

   His thoughts were immediately interrupted by the soft clunking of bone.

~~💀~~

   The cold harsh darkness emitting from inside the mysterious room didn't phase Death in the slightest. He blended with this darkness all too well. This room was specifically designed for only the gods which took care of the darker sides of life. The gods which handled all of the "dirty" work after Life's warm glow had faded from anyone. 

   Tears began to slip down his face. 

   No. A God.
His brother was gone.
Death was all alone. 

   He felt disgusted. The gods and goddesses paid no mind to his brother's death. Afterall, he was just another DAMN "ACCIDENT". Papyrus wasn't supposed to happen, but it felt DAMNED well he was supposed to. Death couldn't help himself from slamming something into the wall. The act earned some deep cracks indented into it. His tears stained the ink black darkness, his feelings beginning to merge. 

   Rage, Depression, and Confusion lingered inside him, murdering any positive feelings. Everything was going to just be the same, isn't it? EVERYTHING WAS JUST GOING TO STAY IN THIS MISERABLE STATE, ISN'T IT? Death couldn't understand how he truly felt anymore. He had never felt this conflicted, and especially at a random setting as well. His aura dropped to a dangereously destructive gloom,  consuming himself within HATE. PURE HATRED.
The only thing he knew how to do correctly.

The one thing he could do.  

   HATE. 

   HATE, SUFFER, AND KILL.

~~~~

(Apologies for the short chapter .-.)