Three Is Certainly A Crowd

~~💔~~

Geno could hardly believe it. 

Was that...
the sun? 

"Hey, why the water works?" Reaper asked, swiping a thumb across the other's cheek. Geno didn't realize he was crying until Reaper pointed it out. 

"...It's just...I..." He fumbled for the correct words.
After a while, He gave up and wrapped his arms around Reaper, surprising the god.
"I have no words...but...thank you...Reaper." 

~~💀~~

The two stayed together for a few more seconds before separating. Reaper's cheekbones were dusted with a small hint of blue. 

"A-Anyways..." Reaper squeaked.
"My friend is excited to meet you." 

Geno perked up at the mention of them. "Gosh, the Goddess of ALL Life? I get to at least be a little nervous." Geno joked, standing up. 

Reaper gave Geno a small chuckle. "Hey, I wanna surprise her. C'mon." Reaper offered Geno his hand.
The skeleton stared at it for a while. 

"What, am I some kind of gift to her or something?" Geno's fingers laced with Reaper's. 

"Sort of, I guess." 

Suddenly, Reaper threw Geno onto his back, making his scarfed friend yelp. Immediately, they both shot from the ground, soaring through the air. 

"HOOOOLYYYYY SH******TTTT." Geno had shouted, latching onto Reaper for dear life. The god laughed, doing a small twirl.
"REAPER, PUT ME DOOOOOOWN." 

"HAHA, NO CAN DO, SWEETHEART!" The wind howled loudly as they sped through the blue wonder. Geno was nuzzling his face into Reaper's cloak, too petrified to move. 

In a few short minutes, Reaper arrived at Life's sanctuary. Once his feet touched the ground, the lush blades of grass shriveled and lost it's color. 

"We're here." 

Geno continued to hang onto Reaper, refusing to move. With a heavy sigh, Reaper tucked his arms under Geno's legs, so that he was giving him a 'piggyback ride'. 

Then, Reaper stepped inside the garden.

~

Life was humming sweetly, casually lounging in her small pocket of the world. A deathly presence alerted her, making her head turn. 

"Oh! Death!" 

Reaper was standing near the entrance of the garden, frowning. It took her a few seconds to realize her mistake.
"O-Oh. Reaper. Sorry." 

Reaper nodded in approval, strolling over to her. Something white and red hung from his back. 

"What are you carrying?" The goddess asked curiously. Reaper's smile widened, his eyes shining. Life fell quiet. Was that...?
"....Is this your...?" 

"Yep!" 

Her face morphed into excitement. "Ooh!  Are they sleeping? That's precious!" She laughed. 

"Actually, I don't know if he is...I just spooked him while flying over here." Reaper gently placed his Geno onto the grass. 

~~💔~~

"My child, the pie is done." a sweet and smooth voice cooed.
The human smiled widely, pushing their chair out to leave the table. 

Papyrus beamed. "YOU MAKE THE BEST OF PIES, MS. TORIEL!" He chirped. 

The beautiful goat lady strode from the kitchen, carrying two plates of creamy pumpkin pie. "Thank you Papyrus. I know you will become an excellent chef one day."