Chapter twenty-six: My Motorcycle Heros

A/N: *yawns and wakes up*
*looks at calendar*
*sees that it's Sunday*
*curses and falls off bed, scrambling for phone so she can post the chapter.*

"You rotten beep! I'm gonna kick your balls so hard that you'll be able to taste it!" I screamed as the van door slammed shut.

"BEEEEEEP!" I yelled every curse I knew as the van started and it began to roll away.

"Beep-beepers- Motherbeepers!"

"Shut up!" Snapped one from the front seat. I couldn't see them because I was in the trunk, laying next to a porn magazine and an empty McDonald's bag.

I went slack, twisting in my bonds. They had duct taped my hands and feet together, and as much as I wanted to laugh at their stupidity, I kept quiet about it and waited for the right opportunity.

I knew this town better than them, and if they took a left once they left the mall...
the van turned left and I sighed in relief.
Once they reach the intersection, there's one red light that takes like, 20 minutes to change. That's when I'll make my escape.

I waited silently, listening hard to their conversation. The sways of the van told me we were getting close, the van bounced when they ran over a hole. That was my cue.

Raising my hands above my head, I brought them down hard and tugged my hands apart at the same time.
Perfectly, the duct tape ripped apart and I set to work ripping the rest of my wrists and moving to my ankles.

Going as silently as possible, I unwrapped the duct tape from my jeans and shoved it into the McDonalds bag.

Stage one complete.

Listening closely, I waited for them to reach the intersection.

Closer...

Closer...

It was right there...

And then we passed it.
My jaw dropped as I peered out the window to see it fly right by.
They just ran a red light!

The van rumbled onto the highway, and I began to panic, trying to think of a way out.
Calm down Hanna. Calm down! There must be another way!

Looking around me, I spotted the porn magazine.

I had a sudden idea, and I took out the pepper spray from before.
I flipped to a page in the magazine that had a dark purple back ground and a mostly naked woman, staring seductively up at me.

Perfect.

Uncapping the pepper spray, I leaned back and sprayed the magazine.

The chemicals quickly filled up the small trunk and I began to choke and cough.

"Hey! What are you doing back there?" One of them snapped.

"Relax, she just wants us to stop the truck and get out. Ignore her." The other voice said.

Working frantically, I scratched at the slightly damp paper until I scratched away the purple to show the white underneath. Holding my breath against the fumes, I managed to roughly carve the word HELP in the magazine page.

Sitting up and peeking above the seat to make sure they weren't watching, I twisted and pressed the page to the trunk window, waving it frantically.

I prayed that someone saw...

•*3rd Person POV*•

Five motorcycles roared down the highway, breaking the speed limit.