I held down the button, a click came on. I hesitated.
"Hello?" I called, holding my breath.
I nearly peed myself again when a voice casually replied back a second later.
"Good morning, you sleep well?"
Momentarily taken aback, I hesitated.
"Um...I - I guess. Where am I?"
"Does it bother you?"
"Yes! I bet you would too if you were kidnapped!"
I waited frustratedly for a reply. Finally, the man spoke again, voice cracking with static.
"Actually, we saved you and brought you here. So technically speaking, we didn't kidnap you."
I scoffed at the nerve of this disembodied voice.
"Take me home!"
The machine clicked off, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get it back on.
As soon as I get out of this room...I swear someone's ballsack is going to be shoved down their throat...
For my final year of this hell of a high school I expected it to be just like all the rest.
However, Hellmington gets a lot more exciting when it's "attacked" as the people call it, by five motorcyclists with an intent on making my head explode.
What do they want with me?
With my town?
And do they have anything to do with
With dangers brewing on the horizon, I soon won't know who to trust.
Or my self?
Cover credits by the amazing @wonderland_explorer3 you were wonderful!!!
- Chapter one: Ms Pave
- Chapter two: Lunch room drama
- Chapter three: The dollarsorus rex
- Chapter four: Go-Pro problems
- Chapter five: Little Berry
- Chapter six: Steak thief
- Chapter seven: Hips like Shakira
- Chapter eight: CJ hang time
- Chapter nine: A berry annoying lunch.
- Chapter ten: The O'Malley House
- Chapter eleven: Alice-in-wonderland-lost
- Chapter twelve: A ride with the devil's sons
- Chapter thirteen: Whats a kiss?
- Chapter fourteen: Puddle of hormones
- Chapter fifteen: Who is you?
- Chapter sixteen: Eye see you!
- Chapter seventeen: The Theory of evolution. (Not really.)
- Chapter eighteen: I'm a Hooker?
- Chapter ninteen: I'm a F*cking Princess!
- Chapter twenty: The man
- Chapter twenty-one: I was viciously assulted. By a Rhino.
- Chapter twenty-two: I apologize
- Chapter twenty-three: The Motorcycle
- Chapter twenty-four: Forgive me
- Chapter twenty-five: I am borrowed with out permission
- Chapter twenty-six: My Motorcycle Heros
- Chapter twenty-seven: Strawberries, Cards, and Knives, Oh My.
- Chapter twenty-eight: Flame Riders-unmasked. P1
- Chapter twenty-nine: Flame Riders-unmasked. P2
- Chapter thirty: I meet my first gay.
- Chapter thirty-one: The final straw.
- Chapter thirty-two: Damsel
- Chapter thirty-three: The most sadistic 12-year old
- SCARY STORY TIME
- Chapter thirty-four: I will survive
- Chapter thirty-five: No, we arent a couple.
- Chapter thirty-six: The power of the Eye
- Chapter thirty-seven: Rooming Rituals
- Chapter thirty-eight: Stop kissing me!
- Chapter thirty-nine: More bad news.
- Chapter forty: We become master-minds at planning
- Chapter fourty-one: Family history
- Chapter fourty-two: I want you to meet my friend, baseball bat.
- Chapter forty-three: I did not kiss you. I gave you a peck.
- Chapter forty-four: Meet Naomi, my British twin.
- Chaoter forty-five: Seatbelts save lives.
- Chapter forty-six: Naomi...Fishtable
- Chapter forty-seven: Ripping at the seams
- Chapter forty-eight: Kissing is the key
- Chapter forty-nine: Cage the testosterone.
- Chapter fifty: Freaking Divas
- Authors note - Whats up nerds?
- Chibi character art!
- Chapter Fifty one: The End.
- Re-editing - Wait! Don't turn away!
- MoBoReader, re-editing, and other shizzel!