Chapter 22

Hayes P.O.V

We've been waiting in this cold, lifeless waiting room for almost an hour. How long does it take?

"Mr and Mrs Spencer?"

A nurse came into the room with a clipboard, everyone stood up and looked at her.

"Can I please talk to you in the hallway?"

They nodded and was lead out of the room to talk to the nurse. Hayley and I have concerned looks on our faces, what if there's something wrong with her?

**15 minutes later**

They all came into the room again, including Jen. Mrs Spencer had running mascara down her face and Jens dad just looked stressed. Mrs. Spencer was holding a from in her hand with the big writing off,

"Rehab?" I read out loud.

"Uh yes sweetie, it looks like Jen need to go to rehab and needs some recovering done," the nurse said walking over to me, bending down onto the floor and patting my shoulder.

I looked over at Hayley and she just sat there in silence, she was afraid. To think that we almost would of lost our best friend scares me, but now that she needs to go to rehab it will help her.

"Once moment please," Hayley whispered before rushing out the door.

I looked at Jen for a split second and saw the tear slid down her face, but quickly wiping it away.

I quickly followed after her and she was already running halfway down the hallway, she was fast but I was faster.

"HAYLEY STOP!"

She commanded what I said and turned around, her eyes were bloodshot red and she was sniffing.

"Hayes leave me alone!"

"I want to help you!"

"No all I need right now is some time out, from everything," she yelled "All I wanted was to have a peaceful life, but this is how I'm repayed!"

She started running again but this time I let her go, she needed time alone. To think about what's happened, she'll hopefully come around, I hope.

Hayley's P.O.V

I need to get away from everything, all the drama. There's been too much happening so little time! I should of just hung out with her, instead of going out with Hayes. She's obviously overdosed more then once, now having to suffer the consequences...

I walked home and found Nash and Riley making out, on the couch.

"Guys get a room!" I yell before running up stairs. I heard foot steps running after me, but I was quick enough to get to my room and put all my body weight on the door.

"Are you okay Hayley!" Nash yelled from the other side of the door.

"My life is a mess, I can't do it anymore!" I scream.

I let loose on the door and run over to my bed, letting my bed become a river of tears. I then heard the door open, i didn't bother to peak my head up.

"Why is your life a mess?" Nash whispers as he sits on my bed.

"I find out that my best friend, is addicted to pain killers and now has to go to rehab!" I yell through the blanket.

"Oh baby girl!"

He pulls the blanket off my face, then pulling me into one of his warm hugs. We don't say a word, just sit there in silence.

"What's going on here?" Riley says walking into the room. This makes me cry more, Nash pulls me into his arms more and rubs my back.

"We'll tell you everything later."