Chapter 12

"Okay so you know how we put up all the posters up," Jen said as we walked into the empty gym room.

"Yeah," I said as we walked over the the desk that we pulled out a while a ago.

"Well I heard a bunch of girls that are going to try out!" She said excitedly as we say down.

"Well then hopefully this will be easy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because we started after school it's been an hour since we've started the tryout and we've found no one good.

"Okay I just checked the line and there's only one girl left," Jen said as she sat down again.

"Okay let's let her in!" I said.

She walked in and she had black hair and green eyes, she really pretty.

"Hi I'm Kendall and I'm new to the class, I was in some of your classes today," she said as he stood in front a few feet in front of us.

"Oh cool, well Kendall you can start whenever your ready!" I said smiling to her.

Jens P.O.V

She was pretty amazing and when I mean amazing I mean she was going cart wheels, back bends, hand stands, bit of dancing and then some hand stands.

"Good job we'll get back to you," Hayley said.

She left the room and we looked at each other.

"She's the one!" I said to her as we stood up and and started to walk towards the door.

"I know she was pretty good," Hayley said as we exited the gym.

"But now I just want to go home and do my stupid homework then relax!" She said as we walked towards our lockers. I heard a buzz in my back pocket and it was from my mom.

Mommy: Jennifer I'm at the hospital your brother has been in a car crash.

I drop my phone on the ground and then I feel to the floor crying and hyperventilating.

"JEN OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY," Hayley yelled running over to me and sitting next to me.

"Llloookk att thhee pphhoone," I said trying to breathe.

"Okay sweetie you need to calm down," She said as she picked up my phone and read the message, her whole face when shocked.

"WE NEED TO GET YOU TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!" She yelled. I calmed down and she helped me up, we quickly got our stuff and decided to run to the hospital.

"We're almost there," I yelled from behind her.

"We'll get there quicker if you run a bit faster!" She yells front in front of me.

We finally make it there and ran up to the front desk.

"Aaron Spencer please!" I said while whipping away my mascara that had smudged when I was crying.

"I'm sorry but his undergoing surgery and his already people waiting outside the room, come back later or wait," She said not looking at us, this made me want to jump over to her and shake the rudeness out of her.

"No you don't understand Jen is his sister," Hayley said looking at her.

"Ok you can go in," she said looking up and pointing to me, "but you cannot, because your not family," she said pointing to Hayley.

"HANG ON I NEED HER," I yelled.

"Jen calm down okay, go sit with your loved ones and I'll wait here for a while and then if nothing happens then i'll go, your family needs you!" Hayley said giving me a hug before I left her standing there.

Hayley's P.O.V

I took a seat that had a good view of the TV, I took out to see messages from Mom and Riley.

Mommy: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!

Riley: MOMS WORRIED SICK WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU????

I decided to call mom and tell her everything that happened.

(H=Hayley M=Mom)

M: HAYLEY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE HOME AN HOUR AGO!!!

H: Mom I'm fine, Im at the hospital because we were at the cheer try outs and then when we were going to our lockers Jen got a text that her brother is in the hospital because he had an accident. She was crying and hyperventilating so I knew I had to take her to the hospital to see her family, so we ran there. I could just say everything's going to be okay!

M: Oh my goodness, well I'm glad you helped her sweetie. When will you be home?

H: I don't know, I'm in the waiting room and her brother is in surgery..

M: Alright take as long as you need..

I decided to play some Candy Crush so that it gives me something to in this place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have now been sitting here for 45 minutes and I am completely bored out of my brains, I need to see Jen but I needed help to sneak in.

Me: Hey where are you at the moment?

CUDDLE BUDDY: I'm at home watching TV

Me: Well get off your ass and come down to the hospital, I'll tell you more when you get here.

CUDDLE BUDDY: I'm coming now.

Ok so now that Hayes is coming all we have to so is come up with a plan and see Jen it won't be that hard...I hope!

Hayes P.O.V

I'm at the hospital sitting with Hayley and she just told me everything.

"Okay so how do you think we should sneak in?" She asked looking at the front desk lady.

"Well we can't just crawl on the ground!" I said sarcastically.

"That's is your a genius!" She said whispering to me. We slowly slid onto the floor and started to crawl, luckily we both made it in without getting taught.

"I knew that lazy old hag wouldn't see us," she said as we stood up.

We agreed to act like we were looking for a room.

"You kids look a bit young to be wondering around here by yourselves," I lady said as she stood in front of us.

"Yes we are, we got a text from our Auntie that Aaron who is my cousin had been in a car crash and we were wondering where room 223 was?" Hayley said totally natural.

"Oh well right this way," She said.

"Nailed it!" I whispering to her as we gave each other a quick small high five.

We followed her to a bunch of people sitting near anxiously waiting.

"Um well thank you for helping us find our family," I said as she started to walk away. We both walked over, I mean ran over to Jen.

"Guys what are you doing here, I thought you weren't allowed in," Jen said as we sat down both beside her.

"WelI guess we're both good at sneaking in and at lying!" Hayley said giggling.

"Plus we're both your cousins," I said smiling at her.

"Oh my goodness what did you do!" She said as her frown soon became a smile..

___________________________________________________________

Thank you my beautiful Hayleyornators for the 47 votes and 301 reads, it's starting to become more dramatic. Comment what you think??