Chapter 5

That night we decided to play truth or dare until 1am doing all sorts of things, like I picked dare at one point and I was dared to jump into the pool.

Of course I did it and then I had to use some of Hayes clothes. Jen picked truth and had to admit that she liked Conner so then later that night Conner asked her out later that night. So it was pretty awkward when they started to make out on the floor, we had to pull them apart and remind them that we were in the room too.

I woke up on the floor with a blanket on my body and a warm arm warped around my body, I put my hand the hand that was hold me tight. I just wanted to stay like that until I heard a klick go off, someone took a photo of us. I slowly opened my eyes to see that it was just Jen.

"Awe you too would make such a good couple," she said putting her phone away.

"Shh his still sleeping," I said getting out oh his grip. I got up and got my phone that was on Hayes bedside table.

"It's only 5 in the morning," I said wining.

"Good morning," I heard Hayes say.

"Hey look Hayley your cuddle buddy is awake," she said giggling.

I turned around and looked at Jen to tell her to shut up but it was too late Jen showed him the photo of us.

"Oh well I guess she's my cuddle buddy," he said smiling at me.

"Where's Conner?" I asked.

"Oh he went home."

We went down stairs to see most of the people gone.

"Want some breakfast?" He asked as we walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah sure," we said leaning against the bench.

"Hey do you guys mind helping me clean this place up before my parents get home?" he said.

"I can't I have things to do," Jen said looking at her phone.

"I will stay back and help out," I said smiling at him.

"Your other clothes are at my house," she said looking at me."

"Oh here give me your number and I'll call you and I'll come over and get them," I said as I passed he my phone and she have me hers.

"Okay done well I gotta go so I'll call you later Hayley," she said before leaving the room. That just leaves me and Hayes.

We didn't really feel like breakfast so we decided to clean the place up instead, the people didn't really leave a mess anyways.

"All done," I said plopping into the couch.

I felt my phone vibrate in my or should I say Hayes basketball shorts. I pulled it out to see that Jen had sent me the photo of Hayes and I asleep together.

"We looked bummed there," he said joking around.

"Hah yeah, do you still have that video of Jen last night?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said taking out his phone and showing me.

"Can you send that to me, we'll exchange numbers," I said giving him my phone and him giving his to me.

We both handed them back.

"Done I sent it to you," he said showing me.

I then felt my phone vibrate, it was the video of Jen. I saved the video and then looked at the contacts name.

"Cuddle Buddy," I said giggling.

"I wonder where I though of that nickname?" He said laughing.

___________________________