Chapter 16

Hayes P.O.V

"Let's go get some food," Jen said as she put her phone into her pocket.

Hayley grabbed onto my hand and we walked to the food court, It was amazing to be able to hold her hand and show her off. We got some Taco Bell and sat down and ate, it was delicious.

"So I have a vine account now and I think we should make some vines!" Jen said as she took a sip of her drink.

"Oh my god I have an idea!" Hayley said as we jumped up and down in her chair.

Once we had finished our lunch I texted Kendall asking them where they were and they she said they were at Kmart again.

"Step one complete," I said as I showed them my phone screen.

"Okay great, well we both got the slurpees let's do this thing!" Jen said as we all started to run to Kmart.

We got there and tried to stay out of sight until we found them, I'm going to record and the girls are going to tip the slurpee all over Kendall!

Hayley's P.O.V

I am so ready to tip this freezing cold drink all over her and have it all on camera, I mean it might be mean but that brat deserves it!

"Hey I found them, girls are in the clothing area."

"Okay let's go, Hayes have the video ready!" Jen said as we got closer.

"Hey girls I think we should have a cheer meeting but not this Hayley and Jen, not after the way she spoke to me," Kendall said picking up a dress and then putting it back, all the girls looked uncertain.

"Do it for the vine," we both said as Hayes filmed that little bit.

"GOOOO!" I yelled.

Hayes started to recorded and Jen and I ran up to Kendall and spilt it all over her.

"AHHHHHHH," she screamed.

Hayes gave us the thumbs up that it was good and we stood back and took a photo of her.

Revenge is always sweet," I said smiling at her.

"You three and going to get it!" She screamed, all the girls were laughing at her.

"Not if you catch us first!" Hayes yelled.

We dropped the empty cups on the ground and ran, lucky they didn't follow us.

"Okay okay, their not coming can we stop," I said out of breath.

"Oh my god I need to watch that!" Jen said laughing.

She went onto her vine account and pressed on the video, we watched it and cracked up laughing. The caption said Revenge is sweet, then he tagged himself it it.

"Look it's already got two 13.33K likes!" Jen said excitedly.

"Look you've got so many followers, I think I'm going to get vine!" I said.

We all got bored and Jen wanted to go past the hospital and see her brother, Hayes and I decided that we would walk home together.

"Hayley can I ask you something?" He asked.

I was starting to get nervous, I knew he was going to ask about the kiss.

"What do we do now, we did kiss and I kinda don't want to ignore it and act like it was nothing," he said looking at the ground and we walked along the pavement.

"I know and I liked it." He looked at me with a smile and my cheeks were heating up.

"I've been wanting to ask you this for a while now but, will you please be my girlfriend?"

Oh my god he just asked me out should I say yes, I mean do like this guy, da Hayley you totally do.

"YES," i said jumping up and down. I then stopped and Hayes stood in front of me, he held onto my waist and pulled me close.

"I've been waiting a long time for this." He pulled me close and kissed me, he then pulled away from me.

"Your finally mine."

Their finally an official couple! what should their name be together? its probably hard because of their names but you girls can become a bit creative xo Thanks for the 54 votes and I'm already up to 15.5K READS overall!!! i love you all xoxo I was so surprised when I found out I got 1K in my total votes!!