27

Seokjin's

“I hate you so much.” is all I'd utter after I heard Jungkook-hyung's explanation. He tried to take my hand but I immediately pull away. “Don't touch me.” I said then looked away.

I hate them so damn much. They made me hate them then now that I knew why.. I don't know, I just can't understand why.. why did he hurt me so much? He didn't need to act cold and throw hurtful words if Yoongi-hyung commanded him to stay away from me. He could have just ignore me, right? Like I'm not in there. He doesn't need to hurt me to be like this.

“I did that because I want you to hate me so you'll be the one who'll stay away. I didn't want this.” He explained again, almost crying.

I clapped my hands then smirk, “Well, congrats. You did it. I hate you so much than how you wanted me to.” Because his words scarred me, his venomous words.. that almost killed me.

“I'm very sorry.” He said with a sigh, tears already falling from his eyes. “But I just love you so much that I'll do anything for you to be good.” Jungkook-hyung sobbed.

“So you thought that when you stay away from me, act cold, say harsh words, scarred me with them, me being afraid to be happy, afraid to say a word, afraid to ruin someone's happiness and day will do good to me? Do I look happy and good now?” I coldly ask, spilling every words I wanted to say.

He shook his head abruptly while wiping the tears that's falling down from his eyes. “NO! I never thought that you'll be like this. I didn't know you'll change. I didn't know that it'll harm you--”

“Well, atleast now, you know.” I icily said with a smirk and was about to leave him alone but my hands was soon on his.

“Don't. Please, stay.” He pleaded that made me shook my head in disapproval.

“Remember when I asked you to stay but you still left me?” And with that, his hands weren't on mine anymore. “I won't do the same.”

“What-”

“I'll stay.. but away from you.”

“Please don't. I missed you, the old you.” He looked down, playing with his fingers, bitting on his lips harshly.

“I missed the old ME too.” I said then sat to the farrest place from Jungkook-hyung inside the room.

I'll stay but away.

The silence soon reign against us. No one's talking, I'm just looking at him, checking him out and he's just looking down, bitting his lower lip, rather harshly.

“You're hurting your lip.” I told him but he didn't listen nor looked up. Hyung, stop doing that.” I commanded and again, he didn't listen.

So I go to him, sat on his bed, then held his wrist tightly. “I said stop fucking biting your lips. Stop hurting yourself.” He finally looked up, tears still falling, and his lower lip is already bleeding but still not listening to my words and then he looked down again. “Hush, listen to me. Hyung, listen to me. Look at me.” And so he did. “Stop it.” I commanded once again but he didn't obeyed.

He didn't obey that made me pull him close to me then crushed my lips onto his, nibbling his lower lip so he'll stop bitting it. I stopped then looked intensely at him, “When I told you to stop, you will. Okay?”

But he didn't listen again, instead I felt his arms wrapping around my waist, depeening the kiss, didn't want to let go.

Hyung, I'm weak. I can't feel my legs. It's turning to jelly.

He's still kissing me, like my lips was his food, and he was so hungry for it. But I won't let him have it. I won't, atleast.

I quickly pulled away, my hands on his shoulder, not letting his face drew near me.

“Don't. I like someone else.”

I don't know, do I really?

I almost forget about my feelings, I almost forget that I'm also capable to love, I thought I was already numb, I thought that I couldn't feel anything anymore.

But what is this feeling? Why am I feeling this feelings towards my so-called ‘HYUNGS’?

It's all coming back, hyungs.. and I don't want to be hurt again.

“I'm sorry.” He sadly said with a smile that pained my heart.. BIG TIME.

“You must be.” so I need to act cold again, drown the weird feelings I'm feeling towards them, and replace it with hate.

Can I do it? Am I able to continue this? Hyungs, help me. Hoseok-hyung, Tae-hyung, Jimin-hyung, Namjoon-hyung, Jungkook-hyung, and Yoongi-hyung.. HELP ME. Help me figure out everything I'm feeling.

“I'm very sorry.” Jungkook-hyung repeated.

NO, I am very sorry.

The door finally flung open then I saw the doctor and the nurse with a smile plastered into their faces.

“He can go home, he just need to rest. Here's the papers.”

-----

a/n; sorry for any grammatical and typographical error. seokjin's perspective, yay. did jungkook also confessed? idk jk. thx everyone. xoxo