4 Reborn , the dumb hitman

Thanks for your reviews minna =w= I really appreciate those !

--Busy—Wait  more like LAZY . XD

Shiori : Do the disclaimer onegaii , Lal.

Lal :  *sigh* You’re so annoying .. Ok .

Shiori : YATTA ! ~

Lal : So this pers-

STAY WITH ME , KORA! *Colonnello flirting with others*

Lal : This person doesn’t own Katekyo Hitman Reborn and she will never do . … Just wait. I just need to kill someone

Shiori : OI , COLONNELLO-SAN!! DON’T CHEAT ON LAL-SAN!! SHE IS GOING TO KILL THEM!!! YOU KNOW IT!!

*BAM*

Shiori : Well .. that .. hurts . Stupid rifle . *throws it away*

This morning , the 9th visited the CEDEF Headquarters . Looking for Iemitsu’s subordinate . As he walked through the hall . He saw Oregano .

"Good morning, Timoteo." Oregano greeted Timoteo as he entered the hall.

"Ah, good morning, Oregano. Today seems to be peaceful, ne?" Timoteo smiled. Oregano was about to reply when... "WHAT DO YOU YOU ARE DOING?!" Oregano and Timoteo heard Lal yelling, and soon they heard furnitures breaking and cries from a certain blonde-headed guy.

"... Maybe not." Timoteo said while still smiling after a moment of awkward silence.

Wait... "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" Oregano and Timoteo heard Lal yelling, and soon they heard furnitures breaking and cries from a certain blonde-headed guy.

Oregano sweatdropped when she heared a familiar voice and cries.. also the sound of furnitures breaking, “..Don’t tell me..” She rushed on the place where the sound was coming from leaving the 9th with a blank  expression on his face .

Click

“GET THE HELL OUT !!!!” a navy-blue haired woman said as she threw things on the blonde guy . Oregano , who was dumbstrucked on what she just saw , suddenly laughed on the blushing Lal Mirch.

She just laughed ,gaining enough confidence, she asked Lal “What just happened , Lal?”

“As you can see , This guy slept on my room.I don’t care if it was by accident.” Lal scoffed , pointing at Colonnello , who was doing Skull’s skills . Escaping.

Oregano sweatdropped again . She looked around the room and saw Tsuna sleeping peacefully without getting disturbed by Lal and Colonnello’s mini-war .

Maybe he really got that tired..

“Lal , take a look at him.” Oregano said as she pointed to the sleeping 5-year old.

“I never sensed his prescence…”

“Eh?”

“Gotta escape , kora!” Colonnello said as he ran off the door rapidly , running for his life because Lal would probably catch on his speed again if she will try to chase him. Luckily , Lal didn’t .

Tsuna who just woke up after Colonnello ran off the door , was shocked on what happened to the furnitures . Taking a look on his surroundings , with his super intuition , he knew that it was all Lal’s doing. He gulped at what he just saw this morning , thinking that it was just a nightmare . Pinching his cheeks 3 times , he finally believed that it was reality , the real deal .

HIIEE!!! LAL-SAN IS SCARY!!!!!  Was all the thoughts that was going on his head .

Gaining enough courage to ask what was happening , he took a deep breath and asked the scary- no , the great Lal Mirch on what just happened on her room .