Artemis, Goddess of Hunt

-Line break-

Lal scoffed,"Not so comfy here." She said , organizing their things on the room they rented for the whole week at Greece.

Colonnello sat down on the bed which Lal was sitting on too , "Feels so nice being here , kora ! And no one suspected us !" saying something about not being killed (by Lal) for persuading Iemitsu to bring Tsuna with them , which maybe the other people will mistook them as a family.

Lal groaned , "Shut up , kora bastard."

"M-May I ask something ?" Tsuna said , sitting on the bed they had .

The lovers (Seriously just what are they) looked at him .

"W-What are we going to do in this country?" The 5 year old child asked curiosly , wearing a puppy eyes .

Colonnello decided to answer his question because he knew Lal would be too lazy to answer it , "Well , kora.. ITS VACATION TIME , KORA ! WE'RE GOING TO HAVE FUN IN THIS COUNTRY!" he shouted .

Lal slapped him and said "YOU'RE TOO NOISY."

"S-Sorry , kora!" He said bowing down to the great Lal Mirch.

"Good boy."

"S-So , if that's what we're going to do here.. Where would we go?" Again , Tsuna asked.

"SPARTA. We'll go to Sparta ,Sawada!" Lal giggled like a school girl.

The two stared at her in shock . That's seriously not the normal Lal Mirch they knew .

Lal finally noticed their reactions ,"What?" , she asked both of them.

The two just gulped and skipped the question .

"Our first destination.. is.." She said , tracking on her memo.

"Artemis." She said with a blank face. Colonnello and Tsuna looked confused on her reaction. Want to know why? You'll know it soon.

"Let's get going , brats." Lal said , turning her heel , not carrying Tsuna because HE NEEDS TO WALK BY HIMSELF SINCE HE IS FIVE YEAR OLD ALREADY . That's what she said .

"Unladylike as ever , kora!" He groaned , following her lady with Tsuna holding his hands .

"Isn't this a bit boring? Servant , get me a wate-"

Colonnello quickly gave her a bottle of water , "Here is it ma'am." He winked . Lal in return , made a disgusted face , she just doesn't like Colonnello winking , probably the 3rd out of 10 things that she hates about him.

"T-Thank you.." She muttered . And of course , even though it's too quite to be heard , Colonnello heard it .

"No problem , my lady." He whispered.

-Line Break-

"Im really getting bored." Lal said , unconscious of where are they now . Well they're actually near Artemis' statue , which she is too bored to give a lesson because Artemis doesn't mean something for her , just a boring goddess , she said. How much she hated Artemis , even came on the extent of telling them that she's better than her.

"Look , Lal . We're here , kora!" Colonnello said , noticing the other peoples who were looking at them with a familiar face .

You can hear some of them say …

"Look isn't that the man who got beaten up by the Queen of Sparta?"

"Yeah ! And wait the Queen is here!"

"THE QUEEN IS HERE!"

And suddenly..

The locals bowed to them .