Stalkers

-----------  

Later on , Lal fell asleep at Colonnello's shoulder before the movie they're watching is done . It happens often so Colonnello got used to it , ofcourse , He carried Lal to the bed and turned off the player so they can finally sleep , he gave her a quick kiss in the cheeks and slept . Lal groaned even in her sleep .

But , the Lal Mirch didn't know what happen that night and let's see her reaction finding herself sleeping with Colonnello again .

Speaking of the devil , the hell instructor woke up . She tried to move herself but she can't , It seems that she was strangled or hugged by someone . Looking up from her position , she saw a blonde guy , hugging her protectively in her sleep , not even letting her go from it . Minus Tsuna who was sleeping on another bed .

How she hate being hugged by Colonnello , she wants to slap him but had a second thought .

"How could this bastard hug me in my sleep ?" Lal muttered with a face as bright as a tomato.
Tch I should do something about this . I can't just slap him repeatedly or I'll wake Sawada up. Dammit . Oh how about that – NOT THAT SHIT LAL MIRCH!

Lal kept thinking and thinking about what she should do for 10 mins until she came up with an idea. She tried to free from the hug , resisting it . Until her student wake up -

"L-Lal? O-Oh. Good morning ." Colonnello said , opening his eyes slowly and giving Lal a quick kiss in the forehead which eventually led to make her extremely blush.

"J-Just what are you doing-" Lal got caught off guard , which made Colonnello gave her a quick kiss in the forehead which eventually led to make her extremely blush.

"W-What was that for , Colonnello!" Lal snapped out , holding his collar .

"That's just a quick one , kora! Oh. Are you resisting on the hug , kora?" Colonnello questioned .

Just how oblivious is my student...
Lal thought and gave him a mental facepalm

"Ofcourse I want to free from this hug , It's hard to breathe . Don't do that silly 'good morning and kiss' stance to me whenever I wake up with you , Colonnello . Its irritating , you're lucky it's still early ." Lal scoffed . Colonnello actually freed her from the hug , she can finally breathe widely now. How lucky of Colonnello , he didn't got the fanslap technique that his devil instructor developed especially for a masochist like him .

Just as always , Lal was wearing her training uniform . White shirt which was cut a bit on the bottom part and blue shorts . The same applies on Colonnello but there are no cuts .

"Oi ,Sawada . Wake up ." Lal said , shaking the 5 year old who was sleeping peacefully .

"This guy is definitely dreaming about Iemitsu and Nana." Lal muttered .

After a few shakes , Tsuna finally woke up , not remembering a bit of what happened yesterday .

"O-Ohayou gozaimasu , Lal-san and Colonnello-san ." He said , getting out of the bed while rubbing his eyes.

"Whoa. Lal , you act like a mother kora!" Colonnello exclaimed . A stray pillow came flying towards him and PLAK!

A DIRECT HIT ! Colonnello is K.O

"That's what you deserve!" Lal replied , leaving Colonnello lying on the ground placing his hand on his handsome face . (He said) While , Tsuna was left there shocked and stunned , he was about to go to the restroom but he thought it was fun to watch the two argue again , he regretted it .

Seems like Lal-san and Colonnello-san are always quarreling ... I wonder when would I see Mom and Dad . Tsuna thought , while brushing his teeth. When someone flicked him in the forehead , he looked at his right side , It was Colonnello .

"Look , kora. You're wasting water , Tsuna." He said playfully , patting him on the head and turning off the faucet.

"Oh! Sorry , Colonnello-san." Tsuna apologized by bowing down his head.

"It's nothing , kora!"

On the other side , A certain Lal Mirch was irritated because the two are taking too long on the bath. She can't keep the irritation inside for more than 15 mins. Out of irritation , she stomped hardly and knocked the door on the bathroom . She tried to open it and -

"That hurts , kora!" Colonnello complained , placing his hand protectively on his face again ."

it slammed directly at Colonnello's face. I really pity you for being Lal's fiancé (Shot)

"Oh. Sorry." Lal said , placing her hands on his face . Well it wasn't intentionally , she just can't wait for more than fifteen minutes .

"I knew it , kora !" He bolted out , hugging Lal .

"S-Shut up! Im going to take a bath so let go already!" She protested but the kora bastard just won't let go. That was 2 out of 10 times that Colonnello tricked Lal today ! We'll keep record so don't worry.

"Can't we take a bath together kora?" He said with a perverted look on his face.

"This isn't the military you bastard . AND YOU'LL NEVER GET THE DAMN CHANCE AGAIN YOU PERVERT!" Lal snapped out , pushing him and Tsuna out of the bathroom .

"Why did I get pushed out too?" Tsuna muttered.

"That's because we're men , kora."

-----------

"Finally done." Lal said , stroking her haird with the towel she got as a birthday gift from Colonnello . Not that it's really special , she just like using it , its imprinted with rain flames . After two minutes of dressing herself , she finally got out of the bathroom -

"Lal , you look gorgeous ." Colonnello said , sitting with Tsuna who was amused on how beautiful Lal looks like.

"What are you saying , you bastard . Im only wearing a hoo-"

"No you're not kora. You're wearing a dress. Again , I'll emphasize it , A DRESS , LAL MIRCH." Colonnello stated.

"Wait what!?" Lal flustered , quickly getting clothes from her closet.

"You can't find any hoodies there or something , Lal . I changed your closet arrangement , I kept it somewhere . Don't think badly of me . I just want to see you ladylike today so all of us can spend a late-christmas ."

"Someone is really behind this." Lal cursed under her breath .

"Oh . Where do you want to go today , kora? Tsuna suggested that we must go on a mall ."

"Anywhere , unless I see someone peacefully stalking us like you , Fon. Stop taking pictures and don't send it to Viper." Lal scoffed , pulling a gun behind her and pointing it towards at the window. How magical , Lal Mirch , I never knew you can keep your guns anywhere.

The two was left with a jawdrop .

"Fuu~ Seems you noticed . What a badluck , Lal . I already sent it ~" Fon said before disappearing on the thin air.

"I can't delete it . Yeah I can't delete it." She muttered .

"Oh , about your question , Colonnello . It's really okay if its anywhere."

"Are you serious , kora?" Colonnello said with his eyes sparkling .

"Yes , I am. I just hope I can survive with this dress for the whole day ." She said but the last sentence couldn't be heared by the other two , as if she whispered to herself.

"Okay , Tsuna ! Heared that , kora?" Colonnello said , turning off the television , how weird , they're watching basketball .

"Yes !" Tsuna said in a military voice.

"Seriously , Colonnello. You influenced him." Lal said before giving him a facepalm.

"Atleast I don't influence a child which resulted him joining CEDEF at a very young age , kora!" He teased.

"Shut up , headband bastard. You win already."

"You know , you really love this headband and I know it ~ "

"SHUT UP!"

-----------  

The three we're walking peacefully as if they we're a family.Everyone was looking at them in awe.

"Don't they look cute?" A fellow woman said .

"Well don't you think that the woman looks young to have a child?" Another woman said.

"Should we ask them?" The third woman said , approaching the three.

"Uhm. Aren't you too young to have a child?"

"Hm? Are you talking about me? He's –"

"Well , she isn't young to have a child , kora! She's my wife and this is our child ." Colonnello stated , putting his arms around Lal's back. In a split seconds , Lal's face was as bright as a tomato.

"O-Oh.. I see. Well you two look nice for a married cou-"

"W-We're not m-married , you see ! To be clear , Im his instructor and he is my S-T-U-D-E-N-T ." Lal snapped out for the 3rd time .

"But he just said-"

"Don't listen to him!"

"Ok then.." The woman left with her head down.

"That hurts , Lal . I still hate you for calling me your student . Will you really look at me at that way forever?" Colonnello said softly , completely ignoring that there is a child with them.

"Shut up. Just remember what Luce said to us . I still can't believe that horrible foresight she had!" Lal muttered .
"Eh? What are you two talking about , Lal-san , Colonnello-san?" Tsuna asked out of curiousity.

Colonnello smirked at Tsuna's question and decided to answer it , "Well kora. Our friend , Luce , had a mysterious foresight that Lal and I will get married . Im so happy with it but Lal still tries to deny it outside but inside she is happy too ."

"S-SHUT UP! IM NOT HAPPY WITH IT !" Lal protested.

"Yes you are ~ You're blushing you know ~Stop lying~"Colonnello teased.

"Shut up.. I hate beating you up when there is a brat around ."

"YOU CONTROL LAL MIRCH , TSUNA!" Colonnello said , putting his other hand on Tsuna's shoulder.

"Eh?"

"Oi , I think we passed the restaurant that you want us to take to , Colonnello." Lal said , placing her hands on her waist.

"Nope , we're just infront of it , kora." Colonnello gave her a grin.

"How nice of you to don't bring me to a cheeky restaurant." Lal scoffed.

"Well , you destroyed the last time we had a date." Colonnello said /

"It's not a damn DATE."Lal repeated herself again for the 5th time.

"Oh. Aren't we going to visit the Sparta again?"Colonnello immediately change the subject .

"We're not . I hate making commotions . " Lal said with a regretful look at her face.

"Ma'am , Sir , what is your order?" the waitress finally came . He greeted the three as he hand out the menu.

"Salad and mango juice." Lal said.

"Steak and water , kora!" Colonnello said.

"... I-Im the same as Colonnello-san." Tsuna said in a shy manner.

The waitress left as quick as she can because Lal was glaring daggers at her for a long period of time .

"Lal , you scared her , kora."

"Now you're protecting her." Lal scoffed .

"Oh don't tell me.. you're jealous because she was staring at me , kora?" Colonnello teased.

"O-Of course , I'm not.." Lal said , looking away to hide her blush.

"Now don't refuse kora. I know it. And .. sorry?"

"I accept your sorry for now , Colonnello." Lal said closing one of her eye .

"So that means you're really jealous!"

"SHUT UP! THE ORDER IS HERE." She snapped out , stomping him on the foot that hard.

The waitress place the orders and got shocked on what just Lal did to her love at first sight .

"Ma'am , violence are not allowed."

"Mind your own business."

"And why must I ma'am?"

"Because I hate seeing you stare at my husband."Lal said flawlessly.

H-HUSBAND!? The waitress thought . But got it since she noticed that there was a child with them . She immediately apologized and left.

"Whoa! You actually said I was your husband , Lal!" Colonnello said , trying to tackle her on another hug.

"I just did that because it's really irritating . It doesn't mean that I accept you as my husband ." Lal said as she stopped the hug quickly .

"So I can be your boyfriend?"

"Hm.. Depends on how it turns out."

"But it's already predicted kora."Colonnello replied with a childish voice.

"Yeah , yeah . Whatever , you're disrespecting the food." Lal said .

"Ittadakimasu." She muttered.

She actually agreed!Even thought its indirect ! I noticed it ! Colonnello thought .

"Ittadakimasu." Tsuna said , eating his steak.

"Oh by the way , Colonnello . Where do you think we should go next?" Lal said , munching her salad and staring at the mango juice at awe. She missed it a lot!

"Let's have fun on the game store near us , kora! I know you like it there , kora!"
"Wouldn't it be awkward when others saw us playing a gun game there , Colonnello-san? Well.. Lal-san is on a dress.."
Tsuna said , it was meant to be a thought but he couldn't keep it on himself.

"I don't care whatever I wear. But sharpshooting seems fun."

"No , Lal . Don't start killing people here."Colonnello said , knowing what Lal would do.

"Lal never said that ." She pouted.

-----------  

After stopping by to eat , the three walked to thenearest game store its named "Blue Blood Devil" . Ofcourse , some are giving themweird looks , just what are they going to do here.

"NOW LETS GET STARTED!" Lal said in hermind , starting to shoot the enemies. The mans at the back was amused on how she shoot them . All of it washeadshot.

"Ugh this is getting boring."

"Lal , BOSS KORA!" Colonnello said as herapidly shoot the boss , plus Tsuna who was holding another gun . It was athree player game .

"Oh." Lal said , quickly shooting the enemies around and started focusing onthe boss.

After 5 mins of shooting the boss...

"Why must be the gun games here is so boring."

"Eh? Colonnello-san? Why does Lal-san says that?" Tsuna asked.

"Because she killed a grizzly bear whois triple times bigger than her , kora."

"EEEHH!!?? IN REALITY!?" Tsuna bolted out in shock.

Colonnello just nodded in response.

"It's getting boring , we all played the gun games here . Wait we got tickets ,Colonnello." Lal said , handing out the tickets to Colonnello.

"Yay! I got a robot!" Tsuna exclaimed , hugging the two .

"No problem , kora." Colonnello replied. Lal just patted Tsuna on the head likea mother.

"Oi , Colonnello. You prattled about that we must celebrate today because weskipped Christmas. It doesn't seem so Christmas on what we just did , and itsnight already."Lal scoffed.

"You want to feel that its Christmas , kora? Well let's see this ~" Colonnellosaid as he noticed that they were under the mistletoe.

"OH . LAL-SAN! You're under the mistletoe with Colonnello-san!"

"Just how and why does this mall still have a mistletoe?"

"Because the Christmas here is extended kora." Colonnello replied as he justgave Lal a quick kiss on the cheeks.

"Muu- Seems we did a good job." Viper said after fading.

"Oi , Colonnello. Someone is really behind this. The mistletoe was fake ashell." Lal groaned , pointing at the ceiling of the mall.

"Because I set all of this , kora!"Just after Colonnello said that , somepeople disappeared and we're replaced byabout 7 people .

"This is still the mall , right?" Lal sweatdropped.

"Yes, kora. But some helped us ~" Colonnello sang.

"OMG LALLY!" A pregnant woman figure suddenly came out , tackling the navy-bluehaired woman in a friendly hug , no more like suffocating hug ( Lal stated ) .

"As expected. I never knew you'll put much effort on this! And wait. Doesn'tthat mean .. you .. stalked .. us.. from the beginning..?"

"Yes we did." They all said in unison. You can find Reborn , sipping espresso . Skull just simply standing .Verde taking notes even though he is standing . Viper computing how many moneywould she get from the fabulous photo she took . Fon was standing on theceiling . Wait what?

"Don't tell me you also rented on thehotel we're in .."

"We did."

"Im so screwed. I really hate all of you."

"We love you too , Lally. Just to make you happy and the brat's late Christmascelebration. I really pity him because you made him skip his precious Christmas but I think you two bought hima nice gift ~" Reborn said.

"Shut up , Reborn . I really hate you for making my wounds open up again." Lalreplied , ready to throw her wallet at him.

"Oh well . I did? Sorry ~ I took responsibility for the repairments ."

"Oh , then that's nice."

"Wait. What's his name?" Luce said , leaning down on Tsuna.

"I-Im Sawada Tsunayoshi.."

"How cute ! Why haven't you tell me that you're babysitting the 10thVongola Boss , Lal!?" Luce squealed around.

"Well.. Shouldn't we have a private conversation or something? Everyone isgiving us weird looks." Viper ranted.

"You're right.." Fon replied.

"First of all. WHY ARE ALL OF YOU HERE. First was Reborn appearing next wasViper and the last one was you Fon. But Luce and Verde.. how could you two getdragged by Reborn's idiotness!?" Lal protested.

"Dear , we didn't get dragged by Reborn's idiotness.. We thought it would befun to go.. since Colonnello told us to do so." Luce replied.

"I don't get dragged by that hitman's idiotness. All that matters is myresearch but I also thought it would be fun to hang out with you guys ."Verdestated.

"Seriously , we really need to talk somewhere safe!" Lal said .

-----------  

And thus, like I said, there would be an update spree. Though I'm keeping it to minimal terms so I don't shock your hearts' out.. most likely? 

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear your opinions about this chapter ! (And also,  sorry for the long wait !)