(BGM) Bleeding Hearts pt4 - Vampire AU - Ashton

Start from the beginning

"You mean like? Dress up as one? But even if they let us in how do we get out?" Luke rattled off questions as they came to him. This plan seemed to have a lot of holes.

"It's more like, I temporarily turn one of you into a White Wicca, based off of one of the Fallen. You wander back in the direction of the compound, and then when they let you in you find the Queen and maybe the fiancée just to really make Soleil angry. Then you'll have to signal us back here and we'll use our power to transport you back," Keres hummed happily.

"What?! Why don't you just teleport us there in the first place then?" Calum whined, seemingly not all that happy with the plan.

"It's far harder to get someone into the White compound over getting people out. The security is largely one way. So if you want to arrive in one piece, my plan is better," Keres rolled her eyes.

"Okay but I'm not the one going," Calum put up his arms.

"Me neither, I still need to figure out what I'm going to do with my destroyed commune," Michael made up an excuse.

All eyes turned to Luke, "I guess that leaves me,"

...

"You indeed aura reader," Keres agreed, taking Luke in with her eyes. "I think you're the best option anyway, Soleil can change the queen's physical appearance, but she can't change her aura."

"Yeah, see! You were made for this," Calum patted the blonde's shoulder, and then as if realizing what he had just done, stepped away and cleared his throat. Luke would've been amused if he wasn't so scared of what was to come.

"So, what Wicca do I have to impersonate?" Luke carefully kept his voice level as he spoke, he had to stay calm and focused at the task at hand. Never mind that it was extremely dangerous and he could be taken or killed by the Wiccan. He just had to remember that it was an honor to serve his king in such an important mission and the queen's safety was of paramount importance.

"Uh, well it has to be one that hasn't been gone too long..." Keres trailed off, letting a finger tap her lip while she thought. She looked Luke up and down before nodding, "Aspen."

"Aspen?" Michael sounded incredulous, "like the tree?"

"White Wiccan always take names pertaining to nature when they are inducted into the coven," Keres shrugged, "here she is called Adrianne which I think suits her much better personally."

"But how are you going to make Luke,  Adrianne-Aspen?" Michael wrung his hands and looked down at Ashton with a guilty expression. Luke found it somewhat irritating that Michael was obviously feeling guilty about the abduction yet refused to go on the mission.

"Soleil only uses white magic, which is great if you want to grow a tree or whatever but black magic is really where the fun begins. I won't bore you with the details but I can temporarily make Luke physically appear to be Adrianne. Clearly there are still some limits, you won't be able to perform white magic, and try to stay away from any other aura readers," Keres looked at Luke sternly before turning back to her shelves. "This might sting a little by the way," she added as an afterthought.

Luke forced himself to stay calm as she turned around,  holding a box made of wood that seemed impossibly dark. All three of the boys watched eagerly as Keres gently opened it, revealing a pendant inside. The charm was made of a blood red crystal, cut in a smooth, raised oval shape.