(BGM) Bleeding Hearts pt4 - Vampire AU - Ashton

Part 4/?

Better late than never right?

Anyway I'm prettyyyyyy pumped for the upcoming Paranormal!5SOS (ya know if I get to it this century 😅)

Other AUs that have been on my mind are; a longer gang AU, possibly with Rivals!5SOS that would probably be either a DDM/BGM or a BSM/BGM; a Royal!5SOS AU, probably also a BSM/BGM or DDM/BGM or maybe even DDM/BGM/BSM if I really work at it; also probably a soulmate AU at some point because those are cute AF I just haven't decided what kind yet.

But without any further hype for imagines that are waaaaaay far off, may I present to you, Bleeding Hearts part 4!

(That's my wallpaper in honor of this long-ass imagine) (Well it was for a long-ass time)

Ashton:  
- Previously -

"What'll happen if we don't get the Queen back soon?" Calum glanced worriedly at the sleeping body of the King.

"Well, I sedated him which will give you a whole extra day, but essentially, he'll go crazy in a bloodthirsty haze. The extra hormones in his system will act like steroids and allow for a partial shift, and he could probably demolish at least half the kingdom in search of his mate before his body gives out from the stress," she frowned and tilted her head from side to side in thought, "and I'd give him about four days at this rate."

Luke almost choked on air. That wasn't enough time. A partial shift essentially meant that Ashton would become part beast. He was the only one of them able to do it and that's why he was King. The vampiric shift was terrifying and extremely hard on your body. It makes your thirst insatiable as your power grows. Luke had only read about it and he wanted to keep it that way.

"How do we get her back in four days?" Calum paled.

"Someone goes into the White Wiccan's compound and gets her," Keres said like it was the simplest thing ever.

"How? They live in the middle of the forest surrounded by all sorts of enchanted barriers to keep us out," Michael frowned. That was true. The White Wiccan used their knowledge of nature and the terrain around them to come up with brutal, but innovative defense techniques. Including, but not limited to, a giant man-eating wall of plant; trained animals of all shapes and sizes, but the boars were the worst; and Luke's least favorite had to be a raging river rapid that they had that could only be crossed using stones barely above the water level that moved and disappeared constantly.

"Simple, we infiltrate their ranks. Soleil isn't the only Wicca with a trick up her sleeve," Keres hummed happily with a dark smile.