Couple Goals

Scott:
You guys were studying in the library (let's pretend that the background of the photo is a library) and you got really tired from studying and decided to take a nap. While napping you felt a heavy wait on you so you opened one eye and saw it was Scott on top of you sleeping too. You then went back to sleep but not before hearing Lydia take a picture of you guys.

Stiles:You had needed a new dresser for your room and you decided to go shopping for one

Stiles:
You had needed a new dresser for your room and you decided to go shopping for one. You also had Stiles as your driver there and Scott along for the ride. So when you went to go get the dresser and got the cart you stood on top of it. Stiles started to push you and you did a cool pose while holding on to the handles. Scott thought it was cute and took a picture and later sent it to you guys.

Isaac:You and Isaac were bored at your place

Isaac:
You and Isaac were bored at your place. You didn't know what to do so you decided to climb on top of Isaac. He then told you to get up real quick. You got confused but listened to him anyway. When you did he put his feet up and told you to get on top of them. You smiled at him and did it. When you got on top with him holding your hands you let go to put your hands up and pretend you were flying. Your mom came in to tell you guys that lunch was ready and saw this and laughed at how silly you were. But despite the silliness she took a picture because she saw the big smile on your face and wanted to put it in her scrap book of you. (Idk go with it.;))

Liam:You were sick one day and Liam came over being the good boyfriend he is decided to go take care of you

Liam:
You were sick one day and Liam came over being the good boyfriend he is decided to go take care of you. You asked him to make you some soup and he was happy to and left to go make it. After a while you went down to the kitchen because you were missing his warmth. When you entered you saw he's back to you so you went up to him and hugged him from behind and you instantly became warm. He smiled at you and laughed. Your dad was there in the kitchen at the time and thought it was cute and took a picture of you guys.