Type Of Boyfriend He Is

Scott: He's the protective type. Scott is always looking out for you and asking if your okay. You tell him every time that you can handle yourself but he still likes to know if your all right.

Stiles: He's the funny type. Stiles is always making jokes and making you laugh. He would also never pass up the time to be sarcastic to you. And you wouldn't pass up the time to be sarcastic to him either.

Isaac: He's the insecure type. Isaac is insecure because he thinks that you'll leave him for somebody else. But you always tell him that you love him and will never leave him for anybody.

Liam: He's the best friend type of boyfriend. He's this because he's not just your boyfriend he is your best friend. You guys know everything about each other and before you where even boyfriend girlfriend you were best friends.

Jackson: He's the romantic type of boyfriend. He always treats you with love and wants to keep you happy. Jackson would also never back down on giving you gifts to show how much he loves you.

Derek: He's the bad boy type. As everyone knows Derek is the type of guy who doesn't feel anything. But when he's with you he is a completely different person. He's nice and he smiles. But with people around he acts like a total bad boy.

Jordan: He's the sensitive type. Jordan will always tell you how he's feeling and what he's feeling. He will tell you how much he loves you everyday and every night. Jordan loves you and will never pass the chance to tell you.

Brett: Brett's the mean but nice type. He will always make fun of you but it was in a not rude way. Brett is actually a very nice guy and you know that he will never actually mean any of the bad things he's said.

Theo: He's the secretive type. Theo is always keeping secrets from you. He never tells you
what they are and always ignore you when you ask. But he always tells you that there's nothing for you to worry about and you believe him.

A/N: You are all welcomed for giving you guys a couple of chapters of my book.

~Daea❤️