His phone's photo background/your background

Scott: His background is you on his chest while you two were on your phones. Picture taken by Stiles. Your background is Scott with ice cream on his nose. You thought it was so cute.

Stiles: His background is you looking at a sunset when you guys were at the look out peck. Your background is of Stiles giving you a piggy back ride. Photo taken by Scott.

Isaac: His background is a selfie you toke doing the duck face. He thought it was so adorable. Your background is of Isaac smiling with his golden eyes on. You thought it looked really cool.

Liam: His background is a picture of him kissing your cheek and you smiling. Your background is Liam doing a silly face that you thought was really cute.

Jackson: His background is of you student really hard for a test. He thought you looked really cute to see you concentrating. Your background is of Jackson shirtless laying in bed. You thought it looked really hot.

Derek: His background is of you in your sports bra smiling at him. Your background is of Derek shirtless while he does pull-ups.

Jordan: His background is a selfie you toke on his phone of you sticking out your tongue. Your background is him in his deputy outfit ready to go to work. You think it's so cute.