The Prince or the Wolf: Part 6

Glad everyone liked part 5 

Jean was definitely mean but he had to be 

This is part 6 and it gets quite juicy so brace yourselves!!!! 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A month!!!! A whole entire month! He hasn't been in school for an entire month. Every time I even heard the slight mention of his name my heart starts racing. Why me? Why did I fall for him so hard? I miss him. I miss his touch and his kiss and how he can make me forget all rational thinking.

The final bell rang and I sprinted out of my last class for the year. School is finally over. I made my way to my locker and grabbed the last of my notebooks and headed for my car. I saw a figure leaning against my hood but I could only make out its silhouette. It looked like a tall muscular boy. My heart was pounding in my chest while I secretly prayed for it to be Jean. Getting closer I got a good look at the boy and my heart sunk realizing it wasn't him.

"May I help you?" my voice sounding a little disappointing as I got closer to the boy. 

"Hi. I'm Aiden. I know this is gonna sound really weird but my family and I just moved in down the street from you and I kinda missed my bus ride home so for some crazy reason I was hoping you might take pity on me and maybe give me a lift home. You don't even have to drop my off at my house, you can just drive to your house and I'll walk to mine and I'm rambling and I'll shut up and let you talk."

I knew my face looked completely puzzled. Mostly because this guy was GORGEOUS. He has long brown hair that almost covered his warm brown eyes. He was muscular but not so big that it looked weird. He stood probably a foot taller than me and his shy smile was so adorable. He kept looking at me and I noticed I hadn't said anything.

"oh...uh....sure. why not? Hop in." I moved to the driver's side and tossed my bag in the back. 

"this is really great of you. Thanks so much." 

"It's no problem. Just the neighborly thing to do." Wow I sound like a complete idiot. What's wrong with me? 

He chuckled a bit and looked at me. I was probably blushing like a fool by now. It was quiet for a bit so I decided to break the silence

"So I haven't seen you around school, when did you move here?" 

"About a month and a half ago. I've kinda kept to myself but I knew you were my neighbor when I saw you walking your dog past my house a week ago. I wanted to come over and introduce myself but I figured it would be weird."

He was so cute when he rambled like that. I turned to him and smiled.

"I don't think it would have been weird." I gave him a shy smile before looking back at the road. After five minutes of not talking, I finally pulled up to my house. We got out of my truck and he stood in front of me while I looked at the floor. Wow this is awkward. He cleared his throat and I looked into his soft brown eyes.

"Thank you for the ride. I promise I wont make a habit of it and uh.....can I ask you something?"

"sure.."

"whats your name?" he looked a little embarrassed and I noticed that I haven't even introduced myself.

"Oh I'm Sage"

"Sage...it was a pleasure to meet you." He gave me a warm smile and started walking.

"Do you wanna chill here for a bit?" It was too late to stop myself from asking it. Where did that come from? He turned and looked at me with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Sure. I've gotta go home and feed my dog but can I come back?"

"Of course. See ya in a bit." I turned and walked inside. Aladdin looked up at me from the couch then laid back down. I ran up to my room and decided to take a quick shower before Aiden comes back. I put on some jean knee highs and a nevershoutnever tshirt. I go down stairs and put in some popcorn when the door bell rang. I open the door and see Aiden leaning against the door frame with a shy smile.

"Hey come in." He gives me a confident smile and walks in. I lead him to the living room and stand nest to the shelf where I keep all the DVDs.

"What do you wanna watch?"

"oh uh anything you want...I'm not picky" I smile at him and choose paranormal activity. He looks at me as I sit down next to him on the couch.

"Fair warning this movie is scary"

"I like scary movies."

"Me too but I'll probably freak out like a little girl."

"don't worry. I'll protect you." He gave me a cute smile and the movie started.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

I know its been a LONG time but I've had massive family issues 

Next part will be posted tomorrow!! 

Do we have teams? 

Team Jean? 

Team Aiden? 

Let me know 

Vote/comment/become a fan