The Prince or the Wolf: Part 2

OK so I'm happy people like this story!!!!!! 

Thank you to everyone!!!! Here's part 2 for ya'll 

Vote/comment!!!!!!!!!! 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

I arrived home only to find the air still and the only sound coming from my dog snoring in the living room. I locked the door behind me and checked myself in the hallway mirror. I had light brown eyes my sister called them diarrhea colored eyes. I had short black wavy hair the just past my shoulders. I am an average 5'4" but compared to the guys in my school I'm considered miniature. In the mirror I didn't have that same enthusiastic glow I had before I left. Something happened in that hotel room. I remembered being in someone's arms. He was over and we were.......ugh! I can't remember after that! Why not??? It happened just barely an hour ago! I was starting to get a headache so I dismissed the thought. I walked into my living room and sat down next to my snoozing dog (Aladdin). For a dog he has the loudest snore possible but I love having him. I looked across the room and looked at the pictures on the mantel. I tried to hold back tears with the memory of that night still so fresh in my mind.  

***flashback***(Sage: 16 years old) 

I sat in the living room with Aladdin's head plopped on my lap. I flipped through the channels hoping to find something when my big brother walked into the living room and snatched the control away 

"Brian! Give it back!" 

"awe......no!" he changed the channel to a football game  

"Hey come on!!!...oh wait is this Saints game?" I started to protest but realized the game was against the dolphins and the saints. I couldn't deny the fact that I love football. 

Around half time my big sister saunters in the living room wearing way too short shorts and a party tank meaning there was some big party going on and she was dressed to kill. Kristen always enjoyed partying and playing with a guy's heart. She had long wavy brown hair that never seemed to fall out of place and porcelain skin that models would die for. She had every guy in school eating out of the palm of her hand. 

I glance in her direction as she adjusts her top. 

"Kristen didn't you just come back from a party that happened last night?" 

"Your point? Mom and dad aren't here to punish me" she winked to herself in the mirror before turning to me 

"Don't talk about mom and dad!" Whenever Brian or Kristen brings up my parents it put me on edge. They died in a car accident a year ago but the memory of them waving from their car as they drove to the airport for their anniversary still burns fresh in my head. Some idiot decided he didn't have to follow the law and ran a red light. My parents unfortunately were crossing it when it happened. I blinked back the tears and the memory and faced the TV with the game still on. My sister crossed the room stand in front of Brian.  

"can you take me to Michele's? My car doesn't have gas" 

"When do you ever actually put gas in your car?" he mumbled as he got off the couch. 

Brian stood a good 6 ft tall with black hair and a muscular face that could break the heart of any girl. They both mumbled their goodbyes and I waved to them as they closed the door. Little did I know that was the last time I was ever going to see them. They died that night when some idiot pulled a gun on them in front of Michele's house. The memory still hurt me to the very core. After spending a couple of months in foster care I finally turned 18 and was allowed to live on my own and the house is covered by the money my parents left. I lived comfortable but alone. 

***end flashback*** 

I wiped away the tears that somehow escaped. Aladdin was awake and laying his head on my lap. I patted him on the head and made my way upstairs with Aladdin close behind me. I turned on the light to my room and sat at the end of my bed. Something felt off. Like a familiar presence was in my room. I looked around and saw nothing. Maybe I was just being paranoid. I took off my dress and heels and walked into the bathroom to start the shower. I heard a click that sounded like the door closing. My heart racing I turned off the water, quickly grabbed a towel and peered into my room. Everything seemed the same except that my closet door was half open. Odd. I remember leaving it closed. I grabbed the baseball bat hoping to use it as a weapon and slowly approached the closet. My heart was pounding in my ears as I reached for the handle and then felt someone snatch the bat from behind me. I whipped around only to be met with the gorgeous dark blue eyes and silver mask that were burned in my memory. My heart felt like it was going to explode as he threw the bat down and wrapped his arms around my waist.  

"You..."I managed to whisper almost out of breath at the fear that was forming in me. He wore his black dress pants and his dress shirt unbuttoned. 

"Miss me beautiful?" his eyes held mine and I couldn't look away. The memories from earlier tonight began to surface and I remembered what happened in the hotel room. Jean. I was about to have sex with him in the room. I don't even know him! What was I doing?! 

"How did you get in here?" I asked pushing at his chest while my other hand clutched the towel wrapped around me. 

"I have my ways..." he pulled me closer to him and kissed my shoulder. I shoved him one more time before giving up knowing he was stronger than me. I was stunned just standing there not saying a word. I wanted it. I wanted him. He kissed my shoulder a few more times then he made his way to my neck. My head felt dazed. I couldn't think logically. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer and leaving everything else behind. His hands stroked my sides and lightly pulled off my towel. I felt the cold air on my exposed body but didn't care. Jeans lips found mine and made my whole body shiver. A low moan rumbled in his throat and that made me want him more. His hands felt their way down my back until they reached my ass. He squeezed it and then lifted me wrapping my legs around his waist. Never breaking the kiss he walked towards my bed and laid me down while he held himself up over me. I slid my hands down his chest and then slid off his shirt feeling his warm hard muscles tensing under my touch. I was breathing faster with each kiss as I felt his warm sweet breath on my cheeks. He kissed my cheek and nibbled on my earlobe. My hands stroked his abs then felt the button of his dress pants. I unbuttoned it and pull them all the way off. A moan escaped my lips as he pressed his body against mine. I felt his manhood hard on my thigh as he forced himself between my legs. Now only the thin cloth of his boxers was between his manhood and my exposed area. I tangled my fingers into his short, straight, jet black hair. No other thought disturbed me except the thought of having more of him. I tugged at his boxers and pulled them off. He stopped nibbling on my earlobe and I felt his breath on my ear. 

"I want you" he seductively whispered in my ear.  

"...please..." I said out of breath in a begging tone. His face lifted to look at me. His silver mask was still on and his eyes were filled with lust and desire. I want to see his face. I lifted my hand and tried to remove his mask. Just as I was about to lift it he grabbed my wrist and pinned it to the bed above my head. He kissed me passionately and forcibly as pressed harder on me. 

I felt him start to thrust his dick against my spot as my eyes closed preparing for the pain. When I opened them again I was laying on my couch still in my dress with Aladdin snoring on the rug on the floor. I was still in my dress. Did I fall asleep here? Was it all a dream??? It can't! It felt so real! I didn't even see his face!!!! 

I sat up and rubbed my eyes as they adjusted to the darkness. Sitting up I patted my Aladdin awake and he sluggishly followed me upstairs. Parts of the dream were starting to fade and I found myself only remember the dark blue eyes that haunt me. I gave up trying to remember anything else. I took a quick shower and changed into my PJs. The minute my head hit the pillow sleep took over and my dream just consisted of 2 sexy dark eyes just staring down at me... 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

I welcome opinions so please let me know what you think!!!!!!!!!!! 

Votes/comments