Chapter 13- All My Ex's

I stare at Will dumbfounded and can not believe what I'm hearing.

"Brittany is your ex girlfriend! You, dated the she devil?" I ask him, my voice coming out screechy.

"Yeah," he says rubbing the back of his neck, "I broke up with her after the first month because I figured out she's downright crazy! She never got over me and now she's here. I swear it's like she's stalking me or something."

"Oh, well that explains the whole locker incident then." I respond bitterly.

"Yeah, she's still a nut job. But seriously Lou, don't let what she says get to you. If there's one thing I know about Brittany it's that she lives for drama." Will says, pulling me into a hug.

I hesitate and then hug him back convincing myself that everything is going to be okay, but deep down something tells me it won't. We both head to our classes which seem to drag by. At 11:00 I have to face my least favorite class, Chemistry. Just thinking about it makes me sick, I mean atoms, molecules, matter? All I need to know is God! I grudgingly go to sit down in my seat only to end up falling right on my butt. Behind me is a sneering Brittany. Man I hate her, there's really no other word to describe it.

"What are you five? You thought pulling my chair out from under me would actually cause me to snap? While you're going to try a little harder hun." I say, shooting her the iciest glare I can muster.

"Oh trust me, that was only the beginning, I'm about to make your life a living hell." She growls back.

"Wow, talking about are hometown now are we?" I shoot back, a smile playing on my lips.

"Listen, I don't know who you think you are, but no-one talks to me like that." She tells me, fury filling her eyes.

"Well sweetheart, someone should definitely start. It's either that or we get you a muzzle and you go back to the kennel you came from." I spout off. Wow, even I thought that was a good comeback. Mental high five!

"Ughhh!" She screams, storming out of the classroom.

It's at that moment I realize the whole class is staring at me eyes wide and mouths open. Shiiiit. This puts me in quite the situation.

"Lou, principals office. Now!" Mrs. Summer's says. Oh, by the way, did I mention that Brittany's mom teaches my Chemistry class now?

"What? She started it! Did you not see what just happened?" I exclaim, not believing the situation I'm in right now.

"I said now!"

"Like mother like daughter." I mumble before trudging out of the classroom. It takes everything inside me not to flip off my teacher as I walk out.

I make my way down to the principals office actually pretty proud of myself for standing up for me. There's a lot of things I can tolerate but bullying is not one of them. I confidently walk into his office and plop down in a seat waiting for Mr. Rodgers to speak.

"Lou, would you care to tell me what happened?"

"Well I went to Chemistry sat down in my seat and Brittany pulled it out from under me. Some things were said, which I don't regret by the way, but it was only self defense." I tell him bluntly. I mean that is the truth.

"I see. Well as you know, you're one of our best students so I won't punish you this time. But if this happens in the future there will be consequences." Mr. Rodgers remarks, and I nod my head, still angry that Brittany didn't even get in trouble.

"Thank You Mr. Rodgers." I say and leave the office.

Thankfully, now it's lunch which means I get to enjoy my peanut butter and sausage sandwich. I know it doesn't sound appetizing, but trust me it's like tasting heaven! I grab my things and find Will and Leah standing by my locker, finally, people I actually like!

"Hi Lou!" Leah says in a voice that is too peppy for the way I'm feeling right now.

"Hi." I mumble back and grab my lunch from my locker.

"Someone's in a bad mood this morning. What happened to you?" She asks.

"Brittany happened." I murmur, still angry from before.

"What did she do?" Will asks and I see the anger on his face.

"Nothing special. She pulled my chair out from under me in Chemistry and we both shared a few selective words, I got sent down to the principals office. Brittany got no punishment AND skipped the class."

"What? How come she didn't have to go down to the office?" Leah demanded.

"Well, I guess her mom teaches Chemistry now. I don't know if this is true, but I heard some students saying Mrs. Thompson was sleeping around with her students. Brittany's mom got offered the job and she accepted." I explain thinking of how my situation went from bad to worse.

"That explains why she moved here then." Will says, wrapping his arm around my waist.

We all head to lunch and I plop down to enjoy my sandwich. All this fighting makes a girl hungry! The final bell rings and everyone but Will and I head to their next class. Leah looks back at me, wiggles her eyebrows and leaves the cafeteria.

"Lou, are you okay?" Will asks me with a worried expression on his face.

"Yeah I'm fine. I mean, definitely very annoyed, but she hasn't done anything physically so I'm okay." I respond, reassuring not only him but also myself.

"Okay, I just don't want her bothering you in any way or coming between us. I really like you Lou and you've probably noticed by now what I meant by crazy." He tells me and I nod.

"Definitely and don't worry, I really like you too."

"Doesn't everyone?" He remarks and I cross my arms over my chest.

"Whatever, we should probably get to class." I tell him and he takes my hand, walking there with me.

Still holding my hand he stops around the corner. "We probably should get to class, but that doesn't mean we have to."

"Hmm... what else could we do that would be better than going to class?" I respond and feel my stomach flutter.

"Spending time with this guy." He says and points to himself.

"Oh really. What makes you think that?" I respond to him in a cocky tone.

He steps closer to me so that I'm pushed against the lockers and his arms cage me in. I honestly love the "bad boy" side to him. I can feel his warm breath on my lips, "What do you think of spending time with me now?" He says huskily.

I respond by pressing a long and slow kiss to his lips which he immediately responds to. I break away smiling a devilish grin at him and start to walk away knowing that it's torture.

"Oh no you don't." He says and grabs my wrist pulling me back to him.

He wraps his arms around me pulling me close but I can't seem to get close enough. When he kisses me this time it's full of want and my body starts to melt under his touch. I put my arms around his neck and pull myself closer to him. The five minute bell rings and we break away after what seems like only seconds.

"So, we should probably go to class now?" I ask him breaking into a grin.

"I guess." He mumbles and we head to AP History.

When we walk on together my eyes find Leah's and she raises her eyebrows while giving me a knowing look.

"Would either of you care to tell me what you are late to my class?" Mrs. Sanchez asks.

My face starts to turn red when Will steps in and saves us.

"Well you see ma'am, Lou couldn't get her locker open so I had to stay behind and help her." He replies sweetly and she actually buys it.

"Well don't let it happen again." She tells us and we both nod resisting the urge to burst out laughing.

Surprisingly enough for the rest of the week we aren't bothered by Brittany or and of her little minions and I finally feel like things might turn out alright.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hi Everyone! What did you guys think of this chapter and more importantly did you predict things with Brittany?! It may seem all good now, but I have some major drama in store for you. Keep reading to find out more! Pleaseeee vote this chapter!!! Love you guys!❤️❤️❤️