A/N: Please vote on what ya'll want to see first

Hey ya'll. How's it going? So, I am on the third book of this series. (Yay) If you haven't read the second book yet, then read it. o.o xD I have like three maybe four chapters up of the third book so ya.

On Christmas Day, I will be putting up a spin off type of book or something like that. However, the problem is that I do not know what to do first. So, I am letting ya'll pick.

Here is the list of books and an explanation:

~Vulcan's Backstory: This is basically going to be about Vulcan and the stuff he had to go through. This will also be a three book series and the titles are 'The Vampire Prince' (this is about Vulcan being a Prince and everything that he had to overcome), 'The Vampire Protector' (Vulcan watching over Rylan and being his usual stalking self), and 'The Vampire King' (Vulcan becoming King).

~Jonah and his mate: I think that that is self explanatory. If you don't know who Jonah is, then read the second book. o.o xD You are behind. xD (The second book is 'The Red Warrior')

~Perry and his mate: Self explanatory read the second book to know Perry's mate

~Merida's Backstory: (Spoiler alert) Merida is Vulcan's Mate and is a total bitch to Ry. But, this will go in depth about why she is the way she is and all that stuff.

~Mitchie's Backstory: So, Mitchie isn't really that much of a bitch (spoiler alert ik) and this will cover that. She is basically a complex character that has a hard life and stuff like that. It will be a two book series the titles are 'A Heart Like Mine' (about her childhood) and 'A Love Like Ours' (about her and her mate and their relationship).

~Cameron's Backstory: This is basically about Cooper's dad and his meeting with his mate. If ya'll read the second book then ya'll will know that he didn't really have a father figure to look up to with mates.

~Aednant's Backstory: I think that I spelt it wrong but oh well. But, this will show how the group works and all that jazz.

~What would happen if Ry and Cooper had accepted each other to begin with: This is basically an alternate universe where some of the events that happened didn't happen. Will Ry actually be as a bad ass as she was? Will she finish becoming the Red Wolf before she is needed? Who knows?

~Rylan x Vulcan: This is going to be an alternate universe where Rylan and Vulcan are actually mates. This will take place after Cooper accepts the rejection and after the plane scene. I have no idea what is going to happen, but I picture somebody dying and pure chaos.

So, that is my list. Pick which one ya'll want first and I will write it.

Peace out Fluffy Munchkins

~Rissa