Chapter 4

I tumbled out of the vehicle, not knowing that there was a ditch or something. I didn't let that bother me as I landed on my feet, from one round, and started running into the woods. I had no idea where I was going to go, but all I knew was that I needed to get away from Vulcan.

Something had told me not to trust him, so that was why I had made the rash decision of jumping out of the moving vehicle. My heart picked up a little when I heard a whoosh and knew that Vulcan was following me.

"Shit," I muttered, glancing around while I tried to spy a tree that would help me be at a safe vantage point from the rampaging... thing that was following me. A small smirk appeared on my face because unlike other Werewolves, I was very flexible, could jump great lengths, run faster than another Werewolf and could move quicker than even the fastest Werewolf. Or, that was what my brother had told me. I was still a "Dud," though.

Vulcan hissed behind me, probably trying to tell me to stop and go back with him. He was panting slightly, and I could tell that he was getting tired of chasing me.

A smirk appeared on my face when I saw a tree that would be able to serve me. Quickly, I moved towards the tree and climbed it, using the two silver daggers as hooks. When I reached a branch, that I thought he couldn't reach, I moved onto it and stared down at his form. A snarl appeared on my face when he stopped and looked up at me.

Vulcan pointed to the ground, and I growled. He still didn't say a word while he looked at me, his face still covered by that cursed hood and pig mask.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked, knowing full well he wouldn't answer. "Where are you taking me? What do you want from me?" I growled when all I got was nothing. "What are you at least?" I couldn't help but ask it. I wanted something, anything to tell me what he was.

"Vulcan, my friend, is a Vampire, and he doesn't speak to anyone," a voice said, and two men walked into the clearing that we were located in.

***

I glanced at the two men, still focusing my gaze on the Vampire before me. "And you two are?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

The taller one chuckled and nodded his head in approval. He had red hair that seemed to glow in the decreasing sunlight. His brown eyes had a warm smile in them, matching the smile on his face. He stood about 6'7 and was muscular. 

Power filled around both figures, and I knew that they were the Alphas of the pack. "Cameron told me that you had a feisty attitude just like your mother. I'm Carter, Alpha of the Witherbrook Pack, and you must be Rylan."

"The parent killer?" the male beside him asked. He turned to look at me and disgust filled his face and eyes while he looked me up and down. "Why is she joining this pack?"

Unlike Alpha Carter, this male stood at 6'4 with brown hair and blue eyes. A sneer was on his while he looked up at me. He would've looked kind of cute if the sneer wasn't on his face. The male had some muscle on him, but it didn't compare to how much my brother or Cooper had.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't know you were there," I snapped, glancing at him. Hatred and dislike filled my body because this was the one thing that I wanted to get away from, but it seemed to me that it would follow wherever I went.

"Liam," the male scowled. "That is not nice."

"But she did," the male, Liam, replied. He glanced at him before looking at me. "That is what everyone from your pack is saying, isn't it? They kicked you out and now you are just trying to find somewhere else to hide because you are a Dud."

I chuckled, coldly and sat down on the branch that I was on. The two silver daggers were still in my hands, and I had one of them pointed at him. "Just because I'm a Dud doesn't mean that I need protection from the likes of you," I replied, and he growled in warning because he didn't like my tone. "Oh no, both my brother and Alpha Cameron had made sure that." I swung my other leg over the branch and jumped down, landing on my feet. My eyes were trained on Liam, while I started to stalk towards him, and both Vulcan and Alpha Carter backed away from him, letting me do what I want as if they knew I wouldn't hurt him.

"Your pack still said that you killed your parents," he said, not backing up an inch. His heart rate did start to beat quicker, and I smirked because I could tell that he was nervous.

Even though I was 5'8, I still had to look up at him, which sucked. A smirk was still on my face, and I knew that it was driving his Wolf mad because Alpha's were used to being bowed down to and not challenged. "Do you believe in all rumors that you hear from others?" I asked, a purr in my voice. "That is what it was, a rumor. However, I'm sure that you didn't know that." 

With that, I started to walk towards the SUV. I paused and looked back at the three people just staring at me. "Also, why would I kill my parents and how could I? I was five for fuck's sake and couldn't even shift. I even loved them just as much as I love my brother. You wouldn't kill your father, so why would I kill my own?" 

And with that, I turned back around and walked the rest of the way to the SUV, placing the daggers back into my sleeves.

______________________________________________________________

A/N: Hehehehe >:3 How did ya'll like it?