-------->Next day<-------

All the 101 trainees were sitting in their Representative rooms according to level.

In the level A's room, everyone sat quietly on the floor waiting on BoA to come in and as the clock just hit 10 she walked in the room.

''Annyeong trainees'' she waved at them as she stood by the little table provided by the staff in front of the trainees.

''Annyeonghaseyo BoA Sunbaenim!'' they all said at once and bowed. As they stood up again JaeHyun almost fell because he got dizzy but SeungWoo, who stood beside him quickly put his arm around JaeHyuns shoulder helping him. 

''How many A's will there be? After all the trainees from different levels, who received a final ranking as A come in, I'll announce your final levels''BoA announced making everybody even more nervous because they had to wait the longest.

After a long silence the first new A grader, Woo JinYoung came in, wearing a yellow shirt meaning he was in C before. 

Suddenly someone came crashing into the glass door, making everybodys head turn to the source of the noise. Former level D's Ahn HyungSeob upgraded to A. The following new level A trainees were Kim TaeDong, Kim SangBin, Kim SeungRi, Im YoungMin, Lee WooJin and Kang Daniel.

''Congratulations to the new level A trainees, a total of 9 upgraded to A'' BoA said and everybody clapped for them. 

''Do you think I will stay in A'' A very nervous Samuel whispered to JaeHyun.

''Of Course, I didn't help you just for you to downgrade, now did I?'' JaeHyun playfully replied, trying to ease Samuels nerves.

'' And now I will announce the final levels of the current level A trainees.'' BoA said making the old level A trainees all take a deep breath.

One after one, BoA called them up to receive their final ranking and last but not least it was JaeHyun's turn.

''Lastly, trainee Chen JaeHyun, please come forward'' she called. It was not only JaeHyun who was nervous for this, all the other trainees in the room especially TaeDong, Samuel and DaeHwi were nervous. JaeHyun had spent so much of his own training time to help them so they could only hope he would stay in A.

''This is trainee Chen JaeHyun's final level'' BoA said as she gave him the folded card.

The silence was so tense as JaeHyun opened his card.

''You are level B, I'm sorry'' she announced making all the trainees gasp in shock.

''Kamsamida'' he bowed to BoA and stepped back from the little table, he was about to open the door and walk out when DaeHwi took a hold of his hand. 

''Hyung... I'm sorry'' ''Ani, gwaenchanha, see you all later'' he sadly waved bye to them as he quietly made his way across the hall to level B's room.

-----------------

In level B's room, they didn't think anyone else would come so they all just talked freely among themselves until a light knocking sound was heard, making all the 17 trainees dead silent as they all froze.

''This means somebody from A downgraded'' whispered Park JiHoon to Kenta.

Timidly JaeHyun opened the door and went in. When the other trainees saw that it was JaeHyun they all gasped in shock. 

<--------Trainees comment's------->

Q:'' What do you think about JaeHyun's downgrade?''

''I feel really bad'' started TaeDong. ''He is the main reason I moved from F to A, he stayed up after midnight with me and some other trainees to help us and the day after when I heard he went to the hospital, mainly due to his exhaustion, I almost cried''

''It's unfair. He worked harder than anyone else but due to his injuries he did a little poorly. Everyone in the room got really shocked when BoA announced he downgraded. When he left the room, the atmosphere were horrible'' DaeHwi commented

''I almost got angry'' JaeHwan chuckled . ''Someone as hardworking as JaeHyun deserves to be in level A. The trainers know how good JaeHyun is and I think they should of thought of that.''

''I feel really sorry for him. He deserves better'' JongHyun shortly said

-------------------------

''Annyeonghaseyo'' JaeHyun bowed and greeted everybody with a few bows.

JaeHwan saw that JaeHyun's balance started to wobble as he tried to walk to the wall to sit down. Right before JaeHyun almost fell, both JaeHwan and JongHyun acted quickly as they both shot up from their sitting positions and helped JaeHyun regain his balance and sit down.

''Thanks you hyung's'' He said and they both gave him a gentle smile and a pat on the shoulder.

A little while later a staff member came and said that they had the rest of the day off, mainly because some of the trainees still went to school. 

''Are you okay JaeHyun-aah, you almost fell before'' JaeHwan asked him as he reached his hand out to help JaeHyun stand up.

''I'm fine Hyung, I just get a little dizzy sometimes. The medicines haven't arrived yet so my head hurts.'' he explained as he stood up with the help of JaeHwan.

''Just tell me if there is something you need'' he said and JaeHyun nodded in response and smiled gratefully at him. 

As the two of them started to make their way to the lunch room, JongHyun and JiHoon ran up to them an joined them on their way, making small talk on the way.

''But wait...'' JongHyun suddenly said as the sat down with their lunch in front of them.

''All the younger trainees have gone to school already, JaeHyun-aah and JiHoon-aah, don't you go to school to?''

''I already did all the exams for this year in forehand so that I could focus on this now'' JaeHyun explained before taking  kimbap and stuffing his mouth.

''I did the same'' JiHoon proudly answered before doing the same as JaeHyun, stuffing his mouth with food.

''I heard that JaeHyun skipped a year in school because he is so smart'' JaeHwan stated, trying to hide the fact that he is really proud of his precious dongsaeng.

''Neh, maja!'' JiHoon exclaimes. ''We both go to SOPA and at the beginning of the year, some of my friends from another class said to me that JaeHyun moved up to their classes. But they never see him because he is in all the advanced classes!''

''Ahhh hyung, stop'' JaeHyun whined and a slight blush appeared.

''Oooooh, uri JaeHyun-aah is so smart'' SeungWoo who appeared out of nowhere  with SungWoon and TaeHyun, said.

''Aishh, stop teasing me, I just want to graduate fast'' he defended himself while JongHyun ruffled his hair.