His Internal Conflict

The blond's mind was boggled. To say that Tamaki Suoh was confused is an understatement. It had been almost a month since he and ____ decided to start fresh. Everything died down and him and ____ really hit it off. Yet he couldn't help but feel..dirty. Everytime they talked he felt his stomach fall and his feet grow hot. He was always anxious around him now, not sure what to say. Whenever Tamaki looked into _____ 's calm and lax eyes he would lose all ability to speak properly. His brain would turn into mush and he wouldn't be able to move.

Tamaki laid down onto his bed, his back hitting the expensive silk with a muffled 'thump'. His nimble hands threaded into his blond locks and his eyes were wide and focused on the ceiling above him. Did he feel bad? Of course. There was no denying what he did was terrible but there was more to it. It was infurriating that the young adult couldn't place his finger on the feeling. "______..." He sighed out in a defeated manner, frustrated with his feelings. "What is he doing to me.." His hand slid down his face to be placed on his chest.

buzz buzz

With his free hand Tamaki picked up his phone and looked at the new message. His eyes widened and he felt his heart pound quickly in his chest. It was from ____.

'Hey, just a warning. The twins were planning to throw a slumber party Friday.'

Tamaki squinted at the screen. Okay? Why would that bother him?

buzz buzz

'At your house.'

Oh.

Tamaki craned his head up from his pillow when he heard his door creak open. His fathers head popped in, making the boy's stomach churn and feel heavy. "Son," His father spoke, stepping in. Tamaki discreetly hid his phone under the pillow as he sat up. "Just thought I'd check up on you." The older male stated. Tamaki looked down at his hands.

"I'm fine." He said, his eyes trailed from his hands to the floor. Should he tell him?

"Tamaki, what's troubling you? Is that delinquent causing any trouble?" He asked, referring to ____. Tamaki shook his head. The weight on the bed shifted as his father sat beside him, concern written all over his face.

"It's just," He paused, not really knowing what to say. His father rose his eyebrow awaiting an answer. "I have," He paused again, eyes flickering to the male that sat beside him. His chest tightened and his arms felt feeble and his palms sweaty. "these urges.." He finally said cautiously. His father looked at him with knotted brows.

"Urges?" he inquired, looking at the wall in thought. "Who's the girl, do I get to meet her?" His father asked with a smile, facing his son once again. Tamaki blinked and darted his eyes from his father. "You haven't..." He trailed off his demeanor shifting. Tamaki realized what he was hinting at and his face grew red.

"No! It's not like that." He stated sheepishly. His father let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank goodness. There's only one thing I dispise more than premarital copulation." He said with an off putting smile. "You know what that is right?" he asked his son who nodded slowly, almost reluctantly. The middle aged man narrowed his eyes. "You're not gay are you?"

Tamaki felt his mouth go dry, for reasons unknown to him, and he shook his head profusely.

"No father, of course not." He smiled, trying to mask his nerves. "Let's just drop this. Is it alright to have my friends over for the night Friday." He asked, slumping his shoulders. His father eyed him for a moment before smiling and nodding.

"You're the perfect son, I don't see a problem with it." He stated, rubbing his hands on his black slacks. "These are your friends from your club right?" He asked, recieving a nod. "They're good kids." He said, completely unaware that ____ was apart of the host club. "Yeah, I'll be busy this weekend so you'll just be here by yourself, and with the servents of course." He said. Tamaki cocked a brow at this. His father noticed the confusion. "Business related." Tamaki nodded and with a pat to his son's knee, the man left the bedroom.