The Host Club's Maid

Ouran x FTM ch. two

The minute you arrived home, you knew you'd be alone. The house was quiet and the lights were off. You shut the door and sighed. After shrugging your bag off of your shoulder you flipped the light switch. The lights flickered momentarily before going dark again.

"Just great" You seethed out and walked into the kitchen. You pulled open a drawer and rummaged through it, you then pulled out a small black lighter. You smirked victoriously and began to light a few candles. Once you had sufficient light you walked to the fridge and found a note.

"_____, I'm working overtime tonight so you have to fend for yourself tonight." You examined the yellow sticky and sighed. You looked around the desolate house and frowned. You didn't like being alone.

"I've got nothing better to do, might as well go to the gym" you said aloud and went to your room to change. You stripped out of your clothing along with your binder. You proceeded to open your drawer and put on a couple of sports bras to keep your tatas concealed. You slipped on basketball shorts and a really cool tank top. It was black and had skulls and roses on it. You smiled and flexed in the mirror, you back muscles clenched beautifully. You smirked and grabbed your phone, earbuds and your water bottle after throwing on your beaten up converse. Once you blew out all the candles you locked the door and proceeded to walk to the local gym.

After lifting heavy weights to your max and beating the shit out of a punching bag, you deemed your workout a success. The minute you arrived home and cuddled into your bed you were out like a light.

~~~****~~~~~

You awoke the following morning, groggy and grumpy. You knew what awaited you at school and you were dreading it. Your right hand ran through your hair as you fought yourself to get out of bed. Once you finally stood on the cold wooden floor you let out a garbled yawn. You then proceeded your morning routine, saying goodbye to your mother and walking to the school.

The castle like school stood proudly while you awkwardly shuffled inside. Not wanting to get lost, you thought it best to head to your class now then panic later. You entered the classroom and sat in your seat. Only the teacher was in there at the moment, you noted and sighed. You fished around in your bag and pulled out the homework you totally forgot about last night. 'Hehe oops' you mumbled and proceed to complete the advanced work within minutes. Not only did you get a scholarship for your athletic abilities, but also your for your intellect. After about ten minutes of scribbling answers you heard giggles.

"He's so cute when he's concentrating~" mewed a girl. Her friend agreed.

"I certainly wouldn't mind it if he did me like his homework~" the other purred out.

"You mean quickly and sloppily?" You asked annoyed, forgetting to mind your tongue. The girl blushed, not realizing you heard her and then giggled nervously to her friends.

"What a rebel! How hot!!" Her friend squealed in delight, you sighed and rolled your eyes, making groups of girls scream. You heard a boy groan.

"Oh come on! He's not that tough!" You turned your head to none other than Rin, the same boy you had crying like a bitch yesterday.

"Oh really?" You chuckled out. "Says the one who was screaming for me to stop~" you said and winked, purposely making sure there wasn't any context for the fan girls.

Rin glared at you "shut up, pretty boy!" He snarled out while blushing. The girls squealed at the "lovers quarrel" as they put it.

"Wow, you certainly gained a crowd" said the twin Hikaru amused. You looked up and saw him and Kaoru wrapped around Haruhi. Haruhi seemed ticked about that but you didn't bother.