Chapter 7: Raging Snowstorm

{Your P.O.V}

Alya rang the doorbell because I couldn't do it myself. My face was already blushing crimson red and we hadn't even reached the park yet.

Marinette opend the door a moment later with a shocked look on her face. I ran in and hid myself behind the blue haired girl.

"Marinette! I need you're help!" I cry out.

"(Y/N), Alya?! What's wrong?" Marrinette seems panicked at the sudden appearance but I'm too embarrassed to care.

Alya starts laughing and pulls out her phone from her pocket.

"I've got a huge scoop for you! Guess who's on a photo shoot in the park?!" Alya sings.

She pushes her phone with the image of Adrien during his photo shoot in front of Marinette's face. She quickly takes the phone in her hands and turns to look at me.

"Adrien is in the park right now and you aren't there yet, (Y/N)?" Marrinette asks me while detaching my hand from her shoulder.

"What would I even say to him?!" I exclaim.

"What you normally say."

Alya then proceeds to make awkward hand and arm positions while stuttering her words. I gave an unamused face, but the other two found it hilarious.

"Alright enough. Marinette, you've got to help me. I don't want to make a fool of myself in front of Adrien." I yell her honestly.

It just feels better when Marrinette is around to help. It's mostly dew to her being my first real friend after arriving in Paris.

"Who are they?" A new and young voice asks.

I looked down underneath Marinette's legs to see a little girl with large pigtails for hair. She was clutching onto Marinette and waiting for an answer.

"Oh, I forget one tiny detail." Marrinette says while her voice gets higher in pitch.

"Awe! She's cute!" Alya says to our blue haired friend.

"This is Manon. One of my mom's friend's daughter. I'm watching her for the afternoon." She explains.

I sat down on the ground next to Manson and attempted to say hello without her trampling me. I smiled at her and she seemed happy enough to meet me. I decided to drip out of Alya and Marinette's conversation.

"Hello Manon." I said quietly.

"Who are you anyway?!" She yells.

Her large brown pigtails bounce when she moves her head at all. Her one tooth sticks out too but it's way to cute on her.

Alya suddenly dropped down next to us and tapped Manon on her nose.

"We're mythical unicorns from the world of Resspa, disguised as totally fabulous human girls. I grant magical wishes, but only to little monkeys who behave." Alya says.

"Haha! No you're not." Manon pauses for a moment and then blinks twice. "Are you?"

Alya scoops Manon up and swings her around before placing her on Marrinette's shoulders. She sets Marrinette's hands onto of Manon's legs before motioning is all to follow her.