Chapter 5: Everything is Chaos

{Your P.O.V.}

The next morning had come quicker than I wanted it to. I was still tired from yesterday's battle, and all I wanted to do was sleep. I've made that mistake one to many times, I was going to be late for school. Unless I run. Marinette and Alya were already at school, so I ended up going by myself today.

Apparently, I entered the school at a bad time because a huge group of other students were starting to surround one area. I unfortunately got caught between two people and tripped into the crowd. Right into someone.

We both went down to the ground, but he took the blunt of it. It took me a moment to clear my head enough to see I was on top of the boy. His blonde hair fell over his eyes slightly, but that didn't stop me from noticing the bright green color of his eyes.

"Oh my gosh. I am so sorry!"

I rushed up onto my feet and gave him my hand so I could pull him up. He took it carefully so I could gently guide him back on to feet.

"I'm really sorry, whoever you are. I was shoved on accident and then-"

"You little brat! You ruined my hair!"

I turned to see blonde haired girl who sat in front of me in class. Chloe, was it? I must have bumped into her slightly when I tripped. Though, the thing that struck me as odd was that her hair looked almost unnaturally perfect.

"Oh, I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to-"

"Hey, (y/n)! You coming!?"

Alya, thank you for saving the day.

"Coming! Again, so sorry what ever you're name is boy!"

"I'll get you back for this, brat!"

Then I ran off to catch up with Alya. There was no way I was going to be able to look at this boy and not be embarrassed. I kept my head slightly down, and griped the straps of my book bag.

Even though you weren't looking, the boy you fell into could only stare as you ran off. He recognized you as the girl he wanted to meet at the park. He was completely awestruck.

[][][][][]

Marinette, Alya, and I waited for the crowd to disperse and people to go to class first before we made our way upstairs.

"Girl, you've been spacing out all morning. What's on your mind?"

"Hmm? Oh, it's nothing. I guess it's just all the craziness yesterday, I'm still a little...uh...flustered."

Alya gave me a big smile and wrapped her arm around my neck to my shoulder. She looked like she was about to give this whole big speech. A defined look on her face, and a confident smile upon her lips.

"Girl, I've seen our superheroes in action! They're going to protect this city, I just know it."

"You really think so? I mean, what if-"

"No need to be scared, (Y/N). Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Honey Bee are going to save the day."

Alya's right. I need to look at this in a positive way, or I'll never be able to help Paris. I may have only just got here, but I can still protect my new home.

"You're right Alya, they are going to save the day. I believe in them, too. They'll save Paris from the bad rock creatures, and turn every civilian back to normal."