Chapter 17

*Nash*

I watched her confused eyes widen telling me she needed more convincing.

I smiled and approached her before brushing my hand lightly against her bruised cheek.

She winced away and i drew back.

"I'm sorry. But I'll take care of you. I promise."

Katy nodded as her eyes started to drift shut. The meds were taking over. I kissed her forehead before leaving.

"You two are quite the adorable couple. Engaged?", A Brite nurse asked. She was hot. Dark red hair, blue eyes. Zayum.

"We aren't a couple.", I smiled and winked at her before heading to my car and starting the ignition.

It came to life with a roar as I drove back towards the apartment.

I closed my door and walked in with a tight expression.

My back was turned when I closed the door, but as soon as I faced the other way I saw them all staring at me.

I raised an eyebrow immediately tensing. If they found out I was dead.

"Where have you been!", Cameron groaned and crossed his arms.

"I just dropped Katy back off at home..."

"That's wasn't the plan Nash.", Carter came in with Delaney right at his side.

She threw darts with her eyes tears brimming in them.

"Yes I know. She said she was tired and-", I stopped talking as Delaney screamed profanities at me.

"You fucking asshole of a man! Your such a bad liar?! what did you do to my sister!", She spat with tears rolling down her eyes.

Carter held her back as Brent and Shaun came to sit me down on the couch.

"It was all over the news. Don't think you can try to hide it. We watched the footage Nash. It was all caught on camera.", Matt spoke in a hushed tone.

"I-", I had no words. It was the end.

"Where is she Nash. Tell me. Now.", Delaney spat in my direction.  Sick creature.

"She is at the hospital.", I smirked.

Just like that everybody was up and out. Except for Hayes. He sat there with disappointment in his eyes.

"You told me you were done Nash. But no. Your a liar. Just like the rest of the family.", He looked at me tears brimming his eyes before heading out to the car with the rest of magcon.

**Flashback**

"Olivia! Baby look I can explain! She means nothing to me!", I grabbed the blondes hand as she smacked my arm.

"Really Nash? I mean nothing?! How surprising! Here's your fucking necklace douce bag!", The diamond hit the glass table shattering it into a million pieces.

Just like that Gina was gone. Oh well.

"Olivia please just hear me out!"

"No Nash! I'm done with whatever this is! I gave you my virginity you sick lying bastard! I'm leaving!", She ripped the promise ring off of her finger and threw it in the garbage. I watched as she gathered her things.

She stood by the door.

The cold winter air blew inside as she turned around to look at me.

"I hate you Nash Grier."

And just like that my world was gone.

Those five words, haunting me to this day.

The beautiful face I once held, was gone.