Chapter 8

**Delaney**

"Good morning bitch!!", I felt somebody on top of me. Katy.

I groaned and rolled over.

Then I remembered carter. Just like that o flung her off of me and landed in the bathroom.

"How rude!", I heard her storm out of the room laughing.

Was I frantic! I rushed to shower, whiten my teeth and apply makeup as fast as I could without looking super sloppy.

I shrugged on a loose sweater and some frayed jean shorts. Comfy. yet cute. At least according to the fashion lord Katy.

I took one last look in the mirror and sighed before going down stairs.

Katy wolf whistled and I flipped her off.

"Hope your not this grumpy around Carter!", She smirked at me and laughed as my eyes went wide.

"How did you know that!"

"He called 4 times this morning. I answered the fourth. He will be here with a friend in about 15.", She smiled. Evil. Demon Spawn.

I frantically drank some of the tea that Katy had made special for me. She knows me well. She waved me over to my purse as I looked on with suspicion.

"So. You have 2 Arizona sweet teas in your front pocket. Twix for later and breath mints incase you go out to eat. An extra thing of mascara and some Velvet Teddy lipstick. Thank me later", Katy gave me a quick hug before leaving.

Zayum.

I smiled like an idiot as she came back out and the front door opened.

**Katy**

I slipped into my favorite pair of multi - colored Osiris before fixing my shirt. Today was the day I met Nash at the park.

So I had to dress to somewhat impress. I picked my white tank with the Foo Fighters logo and a pair of black shorts that came 2 inches up from mid thigh. As short as that was ever going to get.

I shaved and made sure my hair looked nice. Yes. I cared for once about my hair. I straightened it twice.

It's already naturally straight.

Was a guy really doing this to me?

I haven't cared about how I looked for so long. It scared me that I cared just for a guy.

Who I had only talked to about 10 minutes total.

Today I was going out to lunch with him and one of his friends. Better to start meeting them now then never.

I sighed as I put dark eyeliner around my lash line and heavy mascara. I applied light pink lip gloss before popping my lips.

I was as close to perfect as I was ever going to get.

Making my way into the kitchen, I saw Delaney staring in awe at her purse. I just giggled before opening the door seeing a car pull up front. This must be our ride.

Delaney ' s jaw dropped.

I stared at her trying to figure out was going on... then I looked in the window.

------

a/n Comment and Vote :)